Kayo Dot/Maudlin of the Well tabs

Here is the link to a tab for about half of A conception pathetic http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBM0M4HR. It's not perfect but i thought i would post it before i completely forgot about it ( it's a combination of the live at progwest version and the album one ). I might get to finishing it if there is alot of demand for it. It sounds better if you have guitar pro with rse and il try to upload a power tab and text verion later on if anybody really wants it.

From watching the "Stone Sessions" video, I'm 93% sure "The Curve That to an Angle Turn'd" is drop-C standard, and "Birth Pains of Astral Projection" is definitely drop-D standard. If you have GuitarPro on ultimate-guitar, there's a really good tab of BPoAP, plus an ok tab of the first half-or-so of "A Conception Pathetic," and a really good tab of "(Interlude 2)" [the lattermost can be accessed without paying, since it's just a regular tab].

Also, in this thread, Greg said that "Catharsis of Sea-Sleep and Dreaming Shrines" is in BEAGBe. I'd asked Toby about the tuning for CoSaD on facebook recently, before I saw Greg's post on here, but Herr Driver has ignored me so far, lol.

Last edited:
I just recently decided I wanted to go back and try and finish some maudlin/kayo dot tabs I started forever ago. I started with Parsifal from Madonnawhore cause I have been wanting to learn that one for a while now. Putting the guitar pro tab on ultimate guitar pending approval, in the meantime here's is a PDF. If someone's interested in the guitar pro version let me know and I'll send it to you! I think this one's pretty close.

Attachments

• Parsifal guitar tab.pdf
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 3