KD-X DFHS?

moose209

Bottom chugger
Dec 6, 2005
london
www.myspace.com
On the mic matrix I have KD-X I assume this is an extra kick mic yes? I think I have something wrong with me rewire as in tools it doesn't seem to give any output, and if I use a template from the dvd superior comes with it just outputs a hat track. I hope I'm not being ricky the retard but What is it meant to represent. Needless to say as a bassist/guitarist who used to be an active drummer the program is stunning and in the right hands - namely mine :) sounds just like the real thing!

moose209 said:
On the mic matrix I have KD-X I assume this is an extra kick mic yes? I think I have something wrong with me rewire as in tools it doesn't seem to give any output, and if I use a template from the dvd superior comes with it just outputs a hat track. I hope I'm not being ricky the retard but What is it meant to represent. Needless to say as a bassist/guitarist who used to be an active drummer the program is stunning and in the right hands - namely mine :) sounds just like the real thing!

Yea, it is an extra kick mic outside of the bassdrum. It's only working in C&V though and not in Superior.