Keep It True Festival

speed103

Mar 15, 2011
Hi anyone here atten this great festival and how is it live?I have almost everyone on dvdr.Whats the attendence/how many usually are there?I wish i could go even one year.

Hi anyone here attended this great festival and how is it live?I have almost everyone on dvdr.Whats the attendence/how many usually are there?I wish i could go even one year.

Hi, I've been there most years and it's an awesome festival. It's not overcrowded (about 3000) and there's a very good atmosphere. If you got the chance you should really try and be there once !!

yeah , they played at KIT a few years ago. Possibly Roadburn too. I don't like Roadburn that much; there are awesome bands playing there, but for every awesome band there seem to be 5 shit bands ...

but for every awesome band there seem to be 5 shit bands ...

I think that can be extrapolated to all festivals nowadays. Still I do want to make it to KIT 2013, to see you ugly people :D and for once to share an European festival.

I wish i could attend everyone.Its purely 100% my kind of festival.Lots of lether n denim vests,belts,wristbands n arm gauntlets.

I think that can be extrapolated to all festivals nowadays. Still I do want to make it to KIT 2013, to see you ugly people :D and for once to share an European festival.

You better start saving up for the deposit of your Schengen visa.

You better start saving up for the deposit of your Schengen visa.

My what? o_O

I suppose you refer to the huge Euro deposit you need to put in order to travel to Europe.

That and some other details I have to fine-tune along the way to 04/13.

My what? o_O

I suppose you refer to the huge Euro deposit you need to put in order to travel to Europe.

That and some other details I have to fine-tune along the way to 04/13.

Yes, and once you make that deposit what you get is a "Schengen Visa", called thusly because it referrs to the territory of the Schengen treaty states within the EU and outside. If you want to come to Europe you better learn such things, there will be a test at the immigration office at your point of entry :D