Keith Olbermann..

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
Does anyone else think this guy is disgusting? I mean, I have seen some insane people get their 15 minutes on both sides but this guy..just takes the cake.

How does a sportscenter announcer, whose only success was creating new silly catch phrases for catching a baseball, become some high and mighty political analyst? What's next? Craig Kilborn giving acting lessons??

I just caught a bit of his show the other day and I couldn't believe this douchbag actually has viewers.

isnt he on MSNBC? if so, no, he doesnt have viewers. :lol:

I love how olbermann continually owns and embarrasses o'reily and faux news in general.

yeah, troll. never mind the ratings. those are only the numbers of people who actually watch the shows, and just because the number of O'Reilly and Fox News viewers continuously buries Olberman and MSNBC, that doesnt mean anything.

back to the short bus.
:rolleyes:

no he is quite awful. He reminds me of a modern day nazi. Oreilly says some goofy shit that I dont agree with but he sure doesn't have any manical rants like this chump. Olbermann lives in a small small world of his own creation.

Tell you what, maybe I should just start spewing out this jealous democratic anger that has built up over the years, and maybe I can get my own show. I just have to call all republicans facists! It is too funny. Olbermann is to political news as Bozo the Clown is a war strategist

just for illustration, i found the numbers from March [which are pretty much the way they always look]:

Via Drudge, here are this week's cable news ratings:

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 2,979,000
FNC HANNITY/COLMES 2,280,000
FNC GRETA 1,896,000
CNN KING 1,640,000
FNC HUME 1,530,000
CNN COOPER 1,417,000
FNC SHEP 1,392,000
CNN DOBBS 1,057,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,001,000
CNNHN GRACE 605,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 507,000

For political shows, Hardball is on the bottom and Olbermann right above him. Will this tell MSNBC anything?
take note of how the top 3 cable news programs are Fox News shows.
also, take note of how Olbermann is near the bottom... oh... and be sure to also check O'Reilly's ratings next to Olbermann's. just so you wont get confused by what you're seeing... O'Reilly's ratings are almost 3 times more than Olbermann's.

i think it's safe to say, Olbermann isnt 'owning' or embarrassing anybody, except maybe himself.
:lol:

I love how olbermann continually owns and embarrasses o'reily and faux news in general.

oh, wow... i just found a chart for last month's cable news broadcasts. FYI... Fox News' numbers are in red. MSNBC's are in orange. take note: MSNBC's line isnt even touching Fox News' line!

04030825-54primeweek2.thumbnail.gif

just for illustration, i found the numbers from March.

i think it's safe to say, Olbermann isnt 'owning' or embarrassing anybody, except maybe himself.

What's most amazing to me is that Olbermann's viewership is literally twice that of Chris "the Pathological Albino" Matthews! And here, Matthews gets daily free advertising from the political pundits over whatever retardedly stupid thing he'd said the night before! They hardly ever quote something moronic from Olbermann. Perhaps he's not as eye-catching as Matthews. His voice certainly isn't as grating.

Jurched

just for illustration, i found the numbers from March [which are pretty much the way they always look]:

take note of how the top 3 cable news programs are Fox News shows.
also, take note of how Olbermann is near the bottom... oh... and be sure to also check O'Reilly's ratings next to Olbermann's. just so you wont get confused by what you're seeing... O'Reilly's ratings are almost 3 times more than Olbermann's.

A lot of people watch American Idol. That does'nt make it a quality show.

A lot of people watch American Idol. That does'nt make it a quality show.

apples and oranges. you cant compare the two.

'American Idol' is an entertainment show.
we're talking about news programs. people who watch news programs arent watching to be entertained. they watch for the quality and reliability of the information.

that Fox News and O'Reilly routinely dwarf MSNBC and Olbermann in the ratings proves that more people trust and rely on Fox News than what the squealing sewer rats that cling to guys like Olbermann would have us believe.

apples and oranges. you cant compare the two.

'American Idol' is an entertainment show.
we're talking about news programs. people who watch news programs arent watching to be entertained. they watch for the quality and reliability of the information.

that Fox News and O'Reilly routinely dwarf MSNBC and Olbermann in the ratings proves that more people trust and rely on Fox News than what the squealing sewer rats that cling to guys like Olbermann would have us believe.

I watch both shows on occasion but not to get the news. I watch those shows to be entertained. Olbermann, and O'Reilly are commentators, not news proliferators. Actually they're both blowhards blowing hard.

If you want to rely on FoxNews.com for your news go ahead. But don't rely on O'Reily for your news. Don't sit there in your O'Reily t-shirt drinking coffee out of your O'Reily coffee mug, with O'Reily's latest book on your lap and think your getting anything other than some slanted commentary.

I watch both shows on occasion but not to get the news. I watch those shows to be entertained. Olbermann, and O'Reilly are commentators, not news proliferators. Actually they're both blowhards blowing hard.

If you want to rely on FoxNews.com for your news go ahead. But don't rely on O'Reily for your news. Don't sit there in your O'Reily t-shirt drinking coffee out of your O'Reily coffee mug, with O'Reily's latest book on your lap and think your getting anything other than some slanted commentary.

OMG...
I DONT HAVE THE LATEST O'REILLY MUG!! o_O

Silence! You obviously worship Keith Olbermann, so your slanted reporting on the subject of evening news commentators is as valuable as a hanky loaded with Elvis' snot. (Which does have value in certain ghoulish markets.)

All hail Wilhelm von O'Reilly! We O'Reillyists shall crush the cowardly combined forces of the Olbermannists and Mathhewsists in bloody street battles before and during each election!!

Jurched

Silence! You obviously worship Keith Olbermann, so your slanted reporting on the subject of evening news commentators is as valuable as a hanky loaded with Elvis' snot. (Which does have value in certain ghoulish markets.)

All hail Wilhelm von O'Reilly! We O'Reillyists shall crush the cowardly combined forces of the Olbermannists and Mathhewsists in bloody street battles before and during each election!!

Jurched

seriously, though... Fox News continuously garners the highest ratings amongst the cable news outlets and 'The O'Reilly Factor' is the highest rated of those programs.
Bill O'Reilly may not be a newscaster, but as a pundit, when he brings up a topic and pushes it, it gets widespread notice.

just because Fox News doesnt follow the far-left script of most news outlets, that doesnt make it less than those other news outlets. the numbers are clear... people trust the station and the personalities that make up the programming.

maybe Olbermann and MSNBC could share a little of the success of Fox News if they laid off the Kool-aid and gave some true, unbiased reporting.

seriously, though... Fox News continuously garners the highest ratings amongst the cable news outlets and 'The O'Reilly Factor' is the highest rated of those programs.
Bill O'Reilly may not be a newscaster, but as a pundit, when he brings up a topic and pushes it, it gets widespread notice.

just because Fox News doesnt follow the far-left script of most news outlets, that doesnt make it less than those other news outlets. the numbers are clear... people trust the station and the personalities that make up the programming.

maybe Olbermann and MSNBC could share a little of the success of Fox News if they laid off the Kool-aid and gave some true, unbiased reporting.

Goddamn you're an idiot.

Anyone rememeber Private Parts? The movie about howard stern? They said at one point that the average hpward Stern fan listened for 28 minutes. The average person that hated him listened longer.

Ratings don't mean shit. I hate Anne Coulter but i am so amused by her that I watch her anyway.

American Idol is fucking terrible. I wonder about our culture when I see a new reality tv show on every 5 minutes.

And not to get off topic, I just wanted to see some opinions about this guy. He just struck me as just another whacko nutjob on tv. I only remembered his sportscenter days so when I saw him on tv I was like WTF. I guess hes been doing it for some time.