Kemper Profiling Amp

Those tone matches are with Ozone EQ matching after the Kemper though so it can't really be seen as a Kemper demo since there is an external piece of gear used. You get the same result/tone using Amp sims.

They released a new update so you can finally record dry and wet guitar signals at the same time. All they need is a rig librarian and I'll be happy.

Really? I didn't read that anywhere. Its weird that he would give out profiles that are not going to sound anything like the video. I'm really starting to gas for this thing. I just know as soon as I get it, Kemper 2 will be out in rackmount.

Really? I didn't read that anywhere. Its weird that he would give out profiles that are not going to sound anything like the video. I'm really starting to gas for this thing. I just know as soon as I get it, Kemper 2 will be out in rackmount.

No, his statement was slightly misleading. He stuck ozone on the amp signal he was profiling, so he was profiling an amp + ozone w/match eq, not just the amp.

^ a clip would be nice :).

Btw, even though I don't have a kemper and possibly never will, I appreciate you sharing this and I hope more fellow sneapsters will be in similar sharing mood and start that thread.

Thanks for sharinthis profile I'll try this out later today!

Profiling with a boost before the amp works quite well actually, but I think you get best results profiling without a boost and then add a real boost before the Kemper - it reacts very amp like to pedals!
The inbuilt model of the Tubescreamer is too heavyhanded I think and is not quite as transparent sounding like a maxon for example. I often use the inbuilt graphic eq pedal though with an inverted smiley curve setting to tighten things up, which works really well....

Oh man that sucks. Like waking up on Xmas and Santa got in a wreck on the 405 so he couldn't make it to your house.

U were supposed to get it tod right?

Waiting sucks but hopefully u wont be dissapointed

Got mine yesterday. Pretty impressed thus far.

photo-1.jpg

KranK A:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b5144scxmdg0y6o/KranK%20A%20%20%20%20%20%20%20-%202012-09-26%2007-03-50.kipr

Edit: These are the Krankenstein settings:

Volume 7
Presence 4
Sweep 3
Bass 7
Midrange 2
Treble 4
Master2 1 (I think it was louder than that, probably 2 or so. Shit was loud as fuck when I profiled)
Gain 5

FX Boost off

Rectumfrier cab, SM57

We may need a thread specifically for profiles.

Wow - that profile kicks some serious ass! Very even throughout the whole frequency range - totally killer - superb job, thanks alot! The Cab Part of it could become a new go to...

Jeff - that sux man. I just picked one of these up, thanks to your nudging and this thread more generally, and am loving it so far.

Someone else mentioned that the tube screamer seemed a bit too strong and that is my quick impression also. Just ordered a Maxon 808 :D

Genius Gone Insane - the Krank profile sounds great, in my favourites!

Wow - that profile kicks some serious ass! Very even throughout the whole frequency range - totally killer - superb job, thanks alot! The Cab Part of it could become a new go to...

Genius Gone Insane - the Krank profile sounds great, in my favourites!

Glad you like. I recorded quickly it in my kitchen with no sound protection and did not play with the refine settings at all, so I'm sure I could get it to sound better.