Kemper Profiling Amp

If anyone cares, My issue was fixed by doing a complete flash memory reset and initialization. Also switched to xlr instead of the 1/4" Jacks and my levels are perfect, sound is better! Apparently there can be a corrupted setting out of the box, and a memory wipe clears everything. I had a bunch of extra noise and junk in the signal too before I reset it.

Super happy now!

Can anybody suggest a good rack for the Kemper rack version? Did anyone try the SKB XRack 3HU for it? Mounting depth would be perfect, but it has a rather small inspection door on the back side. Will I be able to connect S/PDIF and the mic in properly?

I didn't follow the whole Kemper thing but i just want to know at the moment if it's cabinet simulation is based on IRs or has it a new improved technique?

The KPA's cabinet simulation is better than current IR simulations.

+1

it is def the most realistic cab simulation i have heard. it is really amazing the first time you profile your set up and then you switch off the amp and try the kemper. it just instantly feels like your amp and your tone.

Sounds interesting. Could it also be used just as a cab sim after a real amp combined with a load? But would be pricey and somehow nonsense buying it and only using the half...

Then it seems to be a nice and versatile toy. If i want to buy another amp someday i should consider this instead. Thanks for the clarification!

K, there'll definitely ba an LSD pack soon.
I don't think I'm allowed to announce anything official yet, but it'll only be a few weeks until you get my amps and cabs (well, most of them)

I don't think I'm allowed to announce anything official yet, but it'll only be a few weeks until you get my amps and cabs (well, most of them)

I'm glad you made your mind up about it. I'm sure it will be amazing!

Nice! God I hope that Earforce is in there.....

Earforce will be in there, the RevF as well...also the JMP and some other goodies.

I've just dialed in the perfect sweden death tone /HM2 and 8100), sounded so fricking awesome...unfortunately it's impossible to profile that tone even remotely similar...and believe me, I've tried for about an hour.....
:(

Earforce will be in there, the RevF as well...also the JMP and some other goodies.

I've just dialed in the perfect sweden death tone /HM2 and 8100), sounded so fricking awesome...unfortunately it's impossible to profile that tone even remotely similar...and believe me, I've tried for about an hour.....
:(

yeah i have tried to profile my hm2 with various combinations on several occasions and it just doesnt work :( i guess that tone is just too brutal :heh: