Kemper Share your profile thread

Hi,
New Update of My MRP

MRP.jpg

Mark V and Razor Black Hawk profiles added also One Free Mesa cab IR .wav and Kemper format.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jivioiqokx83yde/SinMix_MRP_v06.zip?dl=0

Stay Metal!

Does anyone knows how I can fix this:
If I make a new profile, why does it saves al the previous tags like author name etc in the new profile ? Could it be set to blank ? Or something standard ?

When you profile your amp and you are satisfied with the quality of the profile press "store" and a short dialogue appears where you can add/change the relevant tags. Unfortunately you have to go through this procedure once or the tags of the profile that was loaded when you started your profiling session will be used.

Once you have a profile where all tags contain your information, you shold load this profile before creating new profiles.

Well I created some cool profiles. But I can't change the author cab etc. anymore. When I upload them to the rig exchange the original author from the previous profile appears again. Even if I changed it in the kemper. Weird...
I'll start all over again with a correct profile :)

Well I created some cool profiles. But I can't change the author cab etc. anymore. When I upload them to the rig exchange the original author from the previous profile appears again. Even if I changed it in the kemper. Weird...
I'll start all over again with a correct profile :)

Are you saying you take an existing profile from someone and then modify it and try to upload it on rig exchange with your name on it?

I really hope I'm wrong.