Kemper Share your profile thread

Here are some of my ENGL Steve Morse channel 2. These are done with firmware 2.8 https://www.dropbox.com/s/48709tgj1tessa8/Engl.rar?dl=0

$_20.JPG

Are you saying you take an existing profile from someone and then modify it and try to upload it on rig exchange with your name on it?

I really hope I'm wrong.

NO, ofcourse not.

If I'm playing with a lasse profile for example in browser mode, and I switch to profiler mode to make a new profile. I create a profile and save everything. It still saves the auther tags from the lasse profile + eq + reverb etc.

So now I just create a blank template/profile and start from that profile to make a new one.

Marshall JCM900 SL-X
3 profiles:
1 keith merrow boost
1 bodenhamer bloody murder boost
1 no boost, you can use your own

You can download the profiles in the video description

Last edited by a moderator:
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
3 profiles:
1 keith merrow boost
1 bodenhamer bloody murder boost
1 no boost, you can use your own

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQUVmyN9ccM

You can download the profiles in the video description

Thanks man, downloaded and will be trying them soon. Been gasing for a SLX for a while so this might save my wallet.

What snare are you using in that clip by the way? Sounds AWESOME!

Jeez, Jeff did you have to fight so much for a request as simple as HPF/LPF in an EQ ??

Riiight? Honestly, this is pretty normal when working with German companies (Steinberg comes to mind) for some reason. It's like if it wasn't in the original feature-set then it's deemed unworthy of consideration because customers are just peons.

Unless a ton of evidence to the contrary is presented, of course. Then it'll be scoffed at, examined, and probably deemed unworthy again. :lol:

Thanks for being persistant JeffTD. Hi pass / low pass should have been in there from the beginning. He needs to make it 5 band full parametric as well. I really don't like the Kemper EQ as is.

Thanks man, downloaded and will be trying them soon. Been gasing for a SLX for a while so this might save my wallet.

What snare are you using in that clip by the way? Sounds AWESOME!

It's a reamp, from the forum here. Just wanted to do it with the same song, so you can hear the difference in amps. If I find the time, I will make a kemper pack with these amps:
Jcm 900 slx
jcm 900
soldano slo
evh III
mesa racktifier
jcm 800 2210
peavey 5150
engl savage
marshall valvestate 8100
bogner uberschall
marshall 2000 dsl
marshall jcm 800 2203
mesa triple blackface
peavey bandit :)

cabs:
marshall jimi hendrix reissue 4x12
marshall jimi hendrix purple reissue 4x12
marshall jcm800 4x12
marshall mode four 4x12
orange 4x12
mesa os 4x12

some overdrives:
keith merrow, bodenhamer bloody murder, maxon 820, keeley ibanez, bodenhamer behemoth metalzone, keeley metalzone, ...

don't know when, but it's gonna happen once. Hope to do it somewhere in april. Lot of work. Tips are welcome :)