Keyboard players!

OhTheHumanity

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2009
Just wanted to know if there was anyone here that plays keyboard, and takes there influence in trying to learn it from Janne Wirman.

I am in the process of learning.

For one, my fingers are too stiff. I can't seem to move them separately at a decent speed. (probably practicing a lot works)
And second, I got this really old keyboard. You'll understand:)

For one, my fingers are too stiff. I can't seem to move them separately at a decent speed. (probably practicing a lot works)
And second, I got this really old keyboard. You'll understand:)
I know what you mean. My keyboard sucks too

Im a keyboard player too:) and im not that good as Warmen:p but he's fucking good;). One of my favorite keyboard players in the metal scene I have other favorite like:
Tuomas Holopainen (from Nightwish) and Alex Staropoli (from Rhapsody).

Anyway, i can play some intro of Bodom like: Bed Of Razors, Downfall, and Salieri Strike Back (Warmen). But my keyboard equipement really sucks:( i have a Yamaha PSR-E403 (but the strings sound are good) and the Technics KN20000. I was going to plan to buy the Roland Juno G or the D and the Korg X50 which keyboard are the best? (that's what im trying to find out before buying one)

Edit: this winter i composed my first song on the keyboard it's a mixed of Classical to ''Neo-Classical metal'' music;) and about the camera im sorry if it was shaking:p i didnt find a place in my room! so here's the link:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5jr19e54I8&feature=channel_page[/ame]

You can comment here or in my youtube channel;) see ya!

I've been messing with the keyboard for some years. I could post some cover video if only I had the equipment.. I know lots of interesting COB parts I've practised from the tabs, but most of COB songs have a keyboard solo, so I don't know many complete songs. Sucks not to know the theory.

I was going to plan to buy the Roland Juno G or the D and the Korg X50 which keyboard are the best?

I was thinking between Korg X50 and Roland Juno-D two years ago and ended up on Juno-D. The Korg one was really sexy and had awesome backing tracks and all, but what ultimately did it for me was the keys in the Juno-D. Go and compare the touch.

Nice vid. I'm also jealous of your Rhapsody collection!

hehe:p thanks:cool: i've been collecting rhapsody stuff since 2007;)
Oh btw, you can find some rhapsody merchandise over eBay that's what i did and im on eBay everynight (afterschool:p) too see some rhapsody stuff that i dont have. I have found a GIANT flag of Rhapsody with the SOEL2 album artwork in the background.

hehe:p thanks:cool: i've been collecting rhapsody stuff since 2007;)
Oh btw, you can find some rhapsody merchandise over eBay that's what i did and im on eBay everynight (afterschool:p) too see some rhapsody stuff that i dont have. I have found a GIANT flag of Rhapsody with the SOEL2 album artwork in the background.
That is so cool! I'd pay a lot for that! Once I get a job, I'm expanding my album collection by far!

Hey guy's well today i released another video of me playing an interlude;) there you go:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH5S3l5Wq0w&feature=channel_page[/ame]