Keystroke repeater needed for drum editing...

AudioPhile777

Mathew Cohen
Anyone know of a free program that will let me repeat a series of keystrokes with the push of one button... Even if you know of one that costs $$... I'm desperate... and tired...

I need it to work with PTLE so I don't hang myself in the middle of editing drums...

Thanks...

:erk:

P.S. needs to run on PC.

Get one of these:
proth_lg.jpg

The CH products Pro Throttle. You can program macros into it for your multiple keystrokes. I've got one from my flight sim days & it's fantastic. The buttons are all shaped differently so you can work by feel & never have to take your eyes off the screen.

I know, it never showed up in a pro audio magazine, but it'll do what you want.
http://www.chproducts.com/retail/t_pro_throttle.html

Chalk it up to flying in Warbirds for nearly ten years with the Spectre squadron. My studio logo is actually a modified version of our Squadron logo.... which is a modified version of the USAF AC-130 logo which was our squad leader's day job. :)

Planes+guns = a whole lotta fun.

I'm a bit lost on how your using these and exactly what for. I know your editing drums but If you don't mind to explain a bit more in detail i would definitely like to know more.

what its it your doing in drum editing in pt that requires THAT much in the way of keystrokes? are you doing the beat detective work around?

Eh-- I guess I don't trust Tab-to-transients that much. Seems like I always have to make some adjustments.