Kfc

Strangelight said:
anyway wullief, why bother with KFC when you can get battered haggis and chips up there?
i didnt even see this message on the thread until now

Why bother with kfc when i can have haggis and chips? Us scots like to sample the various varieties of quality heart disease food. By laying off the haggis and chips we can spend more time chomping on kfc and the like.

BTW haggis is actually an animal we catch up in the highlands

puzzled.txt

It was especially fun scooping this... sludge out of the big fryer and mixing it with some water and powder from a bag, and viola, instant gravy. Mmm mmm. Or the cole-slaw saliva combo, courtesy of some "angry" guy in the back. Or the "Excuse me, Mr. Manager guy, I just dropped this bag of raw chicken all over the floor, amongst this dirt, grease and what appears to be stagnant water. Whatever shall I do with it" / "That's alright. Just throw it in the marinader with the rest of the chicken.". Or the smell of raw sewage eminating from the sinks where the utensils and whatnot are washed. I could go on, but I won't.

I knew some guy who worked at a McDonalds and he always bragged about how he went into the freezer and rubbed hamburger patties on his penis.

I also worked at a Burger King before KFC, and I was fortunate enough to witness one of my fellow workers grab a large cup, take it to the back room, slightly urinate in it, fill it with vanilla shake, mix it with the blender and serve it to the drivethru customer who was apparently "stupid" for wanting a vanilla shake so late in the evening.

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
It was especially fun scooping this... sludge out of the big fryer and mixing it with some water and powder from a bag, and viola, instant gravy. Mmm mmm. Or the cole-slaw saliva combo, courtesy of some "angry" guy in the back. Or the "Excuse me, Mr. Manager guy, I just dropped this bag of raw chicken all over the floor, amongst this dirt, grease and what appears to be stagnant water. Whatever shall I do with it" / "That's alright. Just throw it in the marinader with the rest of the chicken.". Or the smell of raw sewage eminating from the sinks where the utensils and whatnot are washed. I could go on, but I won't.

I knew some guy who worked at a McDonalds and he always bragged about how he went into the freezer and rubbed hamburger patties on his penis.

I also worked at a Burger King before KFC, and I was fortunate enough to witness one of my fellow workers grab a large cup, take it to the back room, slightly urinate in it, fill it with vanilla shake, mix it with the blender and serve it to the drivethru customer who was apparently "stupid" for wanting a vanilla shake so late in the evening.

They should be ashamed of themselves

at Christmas I think it was, the staff at the KFC in town were all dressed up like and some real tall girl was dressed up, really great ass, tight pants, wow I could have ripped it open there and then and pulled a gorgeous pieice of seasoned chicken out of that ass