Kfc

Strangelight said:
ah mate, you wanna evolve into eating a bargain bucket by yourself. Dead fast an all so you have a headache afterwards ;)

To add a bit of vomit possibilities to the headache hold a chicken eating comp. These are the rules

2 whole chickens must be eaten.
Skin is compulsory and grisle is optional. no meat must be left.
Water is allowed.
Quickest time wins and gets title of guttonous b**tard.

wullief said:
To add a bit of vomit possibilities to the headache hold a chicken eating comp. These are the rules

2 whole chickens must be eaten.
Skin is compulsory and grisle is optional. no meat must be left.
Water is allowed.
Quickest time wins and gets title of guttonous b**tard.

Ah man I am an animal when it comes to chicken like. 2 chickens easy, no water required.
Do they still deep fry pizzas in glasgow and that?

Strangelight said:
Ah man I am an animal when it comes to chicken like. 2 chickens easy, no water required.
Do they still deep fry pizzas in glasgow and that?

Of course they do you get a choice of a whole super cheap deep fried or half of a super cheap deep fried pizza. glasgow wouldnt be glasgow if it didnt have all sorts of artery clogging concoctions at hand. Deep fried mars bars dont get sold up here these days. If they do tell me i have yet to sample it.

Andy_2003 said:
hey so I think i'll go to Paris again, would I get away with speaking just english? hmm, how would I order in KFC when I'm there, this is very important

You'll just have to tell the waitress : ' Bonjour madame, je désirerais vous fendre les seufs '