kick mic preference?

PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!!

(sorry for spamming, was my first time on this board......emmm kind off ;))

LSD-Studio said:
PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!PZM is the way to go!!!!

(sorry for spamming, was my first time on this board......emmm kind off ;))
No you're wrong ... use triggers and replace it with andys sample ... and don't forget andys C4 on guitar!!

just kidding ;)

I like Sennheiser E602. Haven't used my Beta52 since I bought the Senn' 1½ years ago.

Beta52 for the most part here too. However, for my own setup I'm getting an Audix D-6...they win in shootouts over B52's all the time, so I'm very anxious to acquire one.

~e.a

Can anyone tell me the advantages of using a PZM inside the kick?? I've never tried it before....

the pzm gives you the "smack" no other mic can give you, it's like it's got already that eq on it most of us is using,would never use it on a jazz recording etc, but for me a must in metal-recordings

Yes.

PZM30D-large.jpg

~e.a