Kill the King vs. Kill the King

For some reason my computer's not reading the white text atm so all I see is INSERT CRUSHING HERE

RainDio is definitely than Black...Dio...bath.

And Liege Lord's cover of Kill The King is super ultra mega awesome.

And Liege Lord's cover of Kill The King is super ultra mega awesome.

quite.

I've always been a fan of Rainbow, I even like some of the Bonnet and Joe Lynn Turner stuff.

That said, I've never really ventured into Deep Purple territory, which is odd considering how much I like Richie Blackmore. I mean, come on, I even like David Coverdale. I should just bite the bullet and buy "Machine Head" but fucken hell, I went through university listening to "Highway Star" and "Smoke on the Water" 15 times a night in the college bar jukebox.

Maybe I'll stick with Fireball and be done with it.

That said, I've never really ventured into Deep Purple territory

I call shenanigans!

Go for In Rock and Burn. Or better yet a live album with either lineup, as Purple seems to have been tightassed in the studio and balls-out live and the songs are sometimes considerably extended and often have little arrangement tweaks that make them better.

yeah I should do that considering my man-boy love for Richie Blackmore (pre-whispy moustache, floppy hat, and renaissance days). His live stuff with Rainbow is out of this world, so I figure the same applies with his Deep Purple material.