Killswitch Engage - In Due Time (instrumental and vocal cover)

Hi guys my mix

https: // soundcloud.com/angelmap/kse-indue-time

Reampling of went down and guitars with AxeFX II, drum with SD expansion EZMetal. I ho pe that you like.

First of, I would like to greet everyone - as it's my first post here! \m/
Let me introduce my try:

Constructive criticism is welcome.
Gaclav

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a quick shot at this too. Not happy with the vocals yet.

Guitars were TSE x50, Bass was TSE BOD. Drums are steven slate, but I didn't spend any time on them.

Saw this thread pop up again and realised I hadn't done proper re-amps for this (only x50)
Thanks again for uploading. Brilliant cover.
Here is H&K Triamp MK2 left and 6505 right into recto cab which is (allegedly) an earlier KSE amp setup.
https://copy.com/Cqbq2b0FamqfHut9

Thanks a lot for all your kind words and for appreciating the effort I put into this.

I´m very glad you dig my cover and the DIs and I´m really flattered you took your time to do your own mixes.

Thanks to all of you. Cheers!

Posted this in the Thermionik thread also, but the guitars (except for the extra chorus track, just to save CPU) are the Recabinet Thermionik 5150 ii model with a Mesa 57/421 combo:

Bass is the usual DI/TSE B.O.D./X50 combo, drums are Superior with the kick from Metal Machine. I'm working on a laptop here so vocals were a no-go :lol:

Thanks again for the DIs, really fun to mix and very well-played. :kickass:

Please, Hankyu, DeadlyLight and some other members, credit Jotun Studio as the source of the tracks in the title and description of your remixes. It´s the only thing I asked for and some of you aren´t fulfilling it, and some of you are using them as promo for your studio, so I think it´s a fair deal.

Please, Hankyu, DeadlyLight and some other members, credit Jotun Studio as the source of the tracks in the title and description of your remixes. It´s the only thing I asked for and some of you aren´t fulfilling it, and some of you are using them as promo for your studio, so I think it´s a fair deal.

Exactly.

This forum needs to learn to credit the original creator EVEN when it's not requested. Known as common courtesy. It's hugely disrespectful in any caso to not include details of the OP in the description when he has clearly requested it.

Exactly.

This forum needs to learn to credit the original creator EVEN when it's not requested. Known as common courtesy. It's hugely disrespectful in any caso to not include details of the OP in the description when he has clearly requested it.

Thanks for the support, Rapucore.

I think I requested it politely enough, but as you said, it should be needless to be asked for.

When I see people uploading their remixes to their soundcloud or youtube pages, not crediting me, and saying "ask me for prices" I really get upset, because not only it seems like they did it by themselves, but they´re using part of my work to get money and they don´t even mention Jotun Studio.

Like I said, I think that´s not fair at all.