Killswitch Engage - In Due Time (instrumental and vocal cover)

Sorry jotun25... I got the link from another forum and didn't know that it comes from here until I saw this thread. I will credit you when I'm back home

of course! click on info ;). I change it to the first place in the info after holidays ;) ... I've promised my girlfriend to not touch the pc or guitar during christmas and now I'm on my smartphone :D

Thanks a lot, LeSedna.

I´ve recorded a lot of tracks (check my youtube channel, Jotun6662, if you want to), but I think it´s the only DIs I´ve shared (and collected, because I don´t track DIs often, due to budget restrictions. I´m really glad you liked them so much.

P-E, you´re welcome, man! I´m happy you enjoyed mixing these tracks. Right now I´m going out, but I´ll try to listen to your mix.

Cheers!

Hey Jotun25! Nice multi's man!

Here's my attempt:

Just a dry mix, no reverbs, rooms, and other effects applied yet, just compression and eq's for some DI tracks, will post another track when the mix is finished :kickass:

:Spam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Used your RAWS for presentation my KPA profile

KPA owners can download a profile in the description of video

Glad you liked the DIs and tracks, Tuligman!

And thanks for your mixes and credits in the title or description of the tracks.

Cheers!

Jotun25

Here's my attempt on all of the tracks including the vocals mixed together.

Cheers!

:Spam:

Hey guys, wanted to post my take on this.

I used the Axe-FX tracks rather than redoing them myself which is what I normally do, so it was a good experience working with someone else's guitar parts.

Anyway, here's my mix:

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/charlie-munro-mixes/in-due-time-by-killswitch-engage/s-ntrMZ[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Thank you for your work! Really enjoy to mix it