KILLSWITCH ENGAGE Taps Producer ANDY SNEAP For New Album Mix

I honestly get the idea that you guys don't WANT Andy to participate in this forum anymore.

As an American who was served horse in France but was told it was beef (by our British guide, not the restaurant)... it's fucking delicious. Why we don't eat horse and lamb more often in America baffles me.

horse eaten in a "tartare" is incredibly good. It's basically raw horse meat, mixed with oil, garlic, an egg, and whatever you want. I don't know why people are afraid of it, it's so good ! And horse meat is healthier than most other red meat too.

Really happy to hear this news as well it really sounds like they are going all out. AOJB is my favorite kSE record but the production on EOH is sick. Sounds like it could be best of both worlds.

As an American who was served horse in France but was told it was beef (by our British guide, not the restaurant)... it's fucking delicious. Why we don't eat horse and lamb more often in America baffles me.

Lamb is fucking incredible. This is the best lamb dish there is http://dinnerwithjulie.com/2011/03/09/vikram-vijs-marinated-lamb-popsicles-fenugreek-curry-cream/

More on topic, I'm pretty excited for Andy and KSE. I've been listening to so much Suecof/Lewis stuff lately, it'd be nice to get some new Andy stuff again and remember why he's so fucking good.

I'm confused on this album. I swore they spent pretty much the entire first half or so of 2012 recording it? Now they have to record more? I'm lost.

Proper coinkidink that we talk about Lamb, the band then goes for indian food and one of my favourite lamb dishes is a Lamb Balti from my local Indian Takeaway...

Anyhoo back on topic, I'm eager to hear how this is going to sound... both musically and the Sneap mix...

Mmm... I wonder about the music :/ the last 2 went pretty downhill IMO compared to what AOJB and EOH brought to the table.
But I can't imagine anything but a stellar mix! Pretty excited :)