Kind of OT: Divine Wings of Tragedy

haha, that toehrs guys work is insane! I'd love to see it, but the solos have to be cut out...Since well its Choir, no room for long ass amazing Shredtacular solos lol! Lady of the Snow almost made me cry as well..

I'd actually love to see more work like this, when Is ay love I mean REALLY NEED IT, someone should find out from that other guy if he is working on anything in the future..I seem to remember in the past he mentioned he was working on something...But I don't fully remember!

On that note, anyone know if The Band & Jax ever heard those songs? I think the band would probably love it, nice to see dedicated fans! ON that note, if the guy who made those agrees, next time a fan club CD comes along they should include those ;)

I've never been so pissed off with anything in my entire life, except for the movie Napoleon Dynamite, but that's a different story.
Have you ever been trying to listen to a person, but you hear 3 different people screaming in your ear? I'm trying to figure out the Alto voice in the beginning and I can only hear the Bass and Soprano voices. The only reason I've put up with this is because I know it's going to be worth it when I'm done.

You got my support man. I for one am looking forward to the outcome. now, if only I could actually be there.. Baldwin is a bit of a hike from the Philippines... *throws a fit, mouths off unprintables that can make a sailor blush*

ptah knemu said:
Holy crap! What ever happened to that guy? He should definitely start posting again. Maybe he's arranged some more amazing arrangements.

Lady of the Snow is about to make me cry. I've never heard anything more beautiful in my entire life. The original may be better, but this is just so much more beautiful!!!

Wow, I'm flattered :)

What happened? Not much, I've been studying, composing music for the choir and for our band...

---
ADVERTISEMENT: The Finnish symphonic metal band Epiclore has released their latest self-financed and produced album "Into Demise and Victory", get yours today :)
http://epiclore.net
---

and lately promoting our album, hehe...

We'll be performing Shadow Gallery's "Christmas Day" with the choir again this year, in fact just next week in our Christmas concert... I'll think about arranging a new SyX piece for next spring but can't promise you I will, since I've promised to arrange a Dream Theater song already... but you never know. Thanks for your interest. Stay tuned! And meanwhile buy our album! ;)

- Olli Hurskainen aka Cardhago

I hate the music department in my school so much.......

I asked my teacher and the teacher that does the orchestra about doing DWoT, and the chairperson of the music department was there. When I asked about trying to have the concert choir and orchestra do the song, the chairperson said no, because he hates metal. Normally, I'd say "Shit happens", but this is some tough shgit. And it involves Symphony X, so thats even worse!!!!