Kinda old topic but...SOE

To be honest, after Joey rejoined the band, my insterest in Anthrax begun to fade out quickly, so the information the reunion tour failed is a piece of news for me. Of course, I know about Dan Nelson's short activity in the band, John Bush doing with them a few Sonisphere shows and then rejoining an eternal band's puppet and the last man on the list, Joey Belladonna :Smug:. But that's all I know besides they're going to release a new record in 2016. By the way, what it feels like looking forward to a new Anthrax record? Sorry, I've forgotten....

To be honest, after Joey rejoined the band, my insterest in Anthrax begun to fade out quickly, so the information the reunion tour failed is a piece of news for me. Of course, I know about Dan Nelson's short activity in the band, John Bush doing with them a few Sonisphere shows and then rejoining an eternal band's puppet and the last man on the list, Joey Belladonna :Smug:. But that's all I know besides they're going to release a new record in 2016. By the way, what it feels like looking forward to a new Anthrax record? Sorry, I've forgotten....

Not that excited (as I used to) either, I have to say. BTW...have you heard new Armored Saint? :lol:

Sure I have. The new record is not their best but it's beyond doubt than it's better than "La Raza". My favourite AS records are "Symbol of Salvation" and "Revelation".

It's time to get back to the subject of this thread...

Charlie's drumming has never been that good

I totally agree. Charlie is a great drummer but unfortunately, he doesn't fulfil his potential on records. I saw some drum battles on YouTube (with Portnoy or Lombardo) and in my eyes, Charlie was just better.

Sure I have. The new record is not their best but it's beyond doubt than it's better than "La Raza". My favourite AS records are "Symbol of Salvation" and "Revelation".

Why don't you text me? I've lost your number again :-(

This is BETTER than Revelation.

It's time to get back to the subject of this thread...

I totally agree. Charlie is a great drummer but unfortunately, he doesn't fulfil his potential on records. I saw some drum battles on YouTube (with Portnoy or Lombardo) and in my eyes, Charlie was just better.

As far as those battles go... I'd rather watch paint dry than watch Portnoy's solo (and thus risk the death of boredom), and Lombardo is great when it comes to playing a song, while his solos are mostly loads of sloppy crap.