Kinky shit.

RedDog

Humanoid typhoon
Sep 7, 2010
Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Tried hand cuffs.

yeah... pretty bad. Especially if you're ticklish. Now my neighbors think I'M the screamer.

On the positive, 1: Just got laid:headbang: 2: the gay ass canopy I bought is a turn on.

Got any success stories?

Hand cuffs are a no go for me, i feel like it will just turn Cape Fear. My current gf got me into choking her, I didn't think I would like it but its pretty great.

Never tried anal, not sure how I feel about it

Oh, and super rough sex where they beg you to fuck them as hard as you can and once its over they are in the fetal position cause there cervix hurts so bad but they say it was well worth it.

yes.

Give me one reason to not sig that bit about the rough sex. There's beer all over my laptop and my friends because of you.

I've done it 4 times with different chicks (including my now wife). It's fucking overrated.

Take forever to get to the point where it can be done as well, and you have to go slow, use lots of lube yada yada.

The vag is so much better. You can pound the fuck out of a vag, your woman will fucking kill you if you pound the hell out of her ass.

most probably you wouldn't be able to sit properly for a week or two after it
rimshot.gif

Oh, and super rough sex where they beg you to fuck them as hard as you can and once its over they are in the fetal position cause there cervix hurts so bad but they say it was well worth it.

yes.

^^^ The truest... the manliness you feel once they are in that fetal position :p
Still... Cuffs/ Rope etc.. all good fun, and more :p Just gotta know what you're doing.

My current gf got me into choking her, I didn't think I would like it but its pretty great..

Been on this one for a while... the bruises around her throat and neck nearly get me into trouble...

You know you've done right when they fall asleep before you... :Smokedev:

I had a girl once that wanted me to piss on her head, so I did. Then she wanted to piss on mine, no, I didn't go for it. She also wanted me to piss in her, I tried and tried but I just could not achieve it. Is it even possible? IDK.

Pretty much did everything else, multiple times. Thank fuck I've never got a chick that was into any shit play. :puke: Although I have struck oil before. sadpenis.jpg

Hand cuffs are a no go for me, i feel like it will just turn Cape Fear. My current gf got me into choking her, I didn't think I would like it but its pretty great.

yes.

is her name Tracey?