Kiss

TICKET PRICES:

Heaven - Front of floor, general admission. $165.
Paradise - Back of floor, general admission. $125.
Asylum - First deck of seating. $110.
Dynasty - Top deck of seating. $90.

Pretty much the same prices as the Farewell Tour except Heaven & Paradise are a bit cheaper this time, and Asylum (which was Garden last time) is more expensive than last time.

That pretty much confirms my decision to go Paradise, coz its only $15 more than Asylum!

They have got to be kidding. Maybe if the setlist wasnt the same all the time...

I'm cynical as anyone about Kiss and will sit here grunting. And probably would be if stuck up the top of the arena watching the show and being critical too like for the Symphony.

But I know once I'm down there on the floor (especially since its GA down there this time), and those lights go down and the spotlight goes around and I hear that hum, then "ALRIGHT MELBOURNE..." all my doubts will disappear and I'll be in paradise (excuse the pun hahaha!).

I just got told theres an internet pre-sale on starting midday tomorrow, id probably have gone if it wasnt at the superdome!

I think that's a stupid idea. People without credit cards are so disadvantaged. A whole WEEK of internet sales before they get a chance to get the tickets they want? That sucks.

I'd go, but no money for tixx or transport.

And if I did have money, then I'd probably have work commitments.

ITS A LOSE-LOSE SITUATION IN THIS WORLD OH ME OH MY.