Will you go see Kiss next year?

Will you go see Kiss next year?

• I don't like Kiss so I wouldn't go anyway.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I like Kiss, but enuff is enuff. I won't be going.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yep... I can't miss a Kiss show.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I'm not a KISS fan, but would go if it was affordable. It won't be, so I very much doubt I'll be there! Would like to see Aerosmith too.....

The Trooper said:
Yeah.... They did a Farewell Tour in 2000/2001 but never got to finish it coz Ace quit the band half way through it. Then after they did the Symphony show for the DVD they decided to start touring again *Sigh* And with Aerosmith for some reason...

Don't you mean Peter quit? Ace was certainly at the "last ever" Kiss gig that I went to at the Gold Coast show.

Winmar said:
but would go if it was affordable. It won't be, so I very much doubt I'll be there! Would like to see Aerosmith too.....
That's how I feel.

Spiff is correct. Pussywimp-Peter left during the farewell tour, much to the pleasing of me 'cos I got to see Eric Singer take his place! :headbang:

Spiff said:
Don't you mean Peter quit? Ace was certainly at the "last ever" Kiss gig that I went to at the Gold Coast show.
No, I mean Ace. They kept touring with Eric when Peter left. Ace quit after the Australian shows so KISS stopped their tour. They were still meant to play Europe and then the final 4 New York shows they'd planned. All they played on the Farewell Tour was America, Japan and Australia.

Well they have said they are coming to Australia although the dates aren't confirmed. But unlike Iron Maiden you can believe them... Kiss might as well live here now haha!

Plus, I heard on Triple M the other night it was a '70s hour or something and they had a competition and the question was "Which 2 '70s hard rock bands are touring Australia together next year?" Even though I didn't listen long enough to hear the answer I'm pretty sure they were talking about Kiss and Aerosmith heheh.

I remember when they came out on the Reunion tour in 1997, tickets were like $45-50!!! That's so cheap for a Kiss show! Then in 2001 for the Farewell they were $128! Hahaha! Almost triple!

Yeah, if they could still sell out 3 shows at Melbourne Park even though the prices were $120-180 then they have no reason to drop the prices.