KIUAS, NOVEMBERS DOOM, PERZONAL WAR: First Announced Bands for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009

Seems like things are off to a promising start. Curious to see how CRJ will be rounding out the lineup and hope the confirmations and announcements come soon so that momentum and buzz continue to build.

???
Huh?

Congrats to my boys in MWC and the rest of the bands.
Admittedly, I'll have to do some research aside from the locals, but looking forward to a great show!

Edit: Holy Shit! Just checked out KIUAS....Epic.

vocally there are times he sounds close to what Disturbed's lead singer does in his monotone.

Everything else is good. I just need to pound into my head that hes not gonna sound like hes coughing in between verses:lol:

That would have been a great Friday or Saturday night headlining combo for the fest. I'm curious if CRJ had inquired/tried to get this for the festival.

Of course...unfortunately just wasn't in the cards. But no worries... ;)

Hopefully some of the potential out-of-towners might find it attractive too...esp since the 4 days combined will still be cheaper than some other fests around the country. :p

DOWN boy!! :lol:

WarrantJani902.jpg

Ah....the '80's.

It makes me sad that one of the first guys that I had my first fantasy about, turned out to look like this 20 years later:

livejani.jpg

Now THOSE are the perfect before and after photos to show the kids!!

"Here ya go girls and boys......this is the reason why you SHOULDN'T do drugs or drink alcohol!!":lol:

Nothing like seeing an ugly dude get even uglier over time :heh: (sorry Amber ;))