KIUAS, NOVEMBERS DOOM, PERZONAL WAR: First Announced Bands for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2009

Thats exactly why Imagika should come to Mokena. There is no way I can make it down to Texas.

Besides Nightmare sponsors this fest so I thats like opening the door to all those bands to come over and play here as well.

Hey, Imagika already played Powerfest...where were you?! :p

Disclaimer: CRJ will not be held accountable to those individuals who MISS THE BOAT! :lol:

Although, you never know...when the day comes when we have Pfest Open Air, we may ask all of them back! :kickass:

At home with little to no freedom.
Believe me I am kicking myself and my parents for not being born earlier.

I already knew that Imagika played CPF before, but then again Morgana Lefay has played TWICE.

Whats wrong with repeats? and heck give Imagika a longer set time and it would be epic!

I have good reason for not being there when Imagika played CPF. I was literally smack dab in the middle of getting back on my own. Or it could have been that I was just in a huge Kelly Clarkson phase. :dopey:

Edit: In practicing patience waiting for the next announcement, I must say that I am truly digging Assailant! :headbang:

Imagika is playing Nightmare Metal Fest.

They should get Queensryche to cancel their HOB show and play the fest.

I enjoy QR a lot...well, anything after "Empire" kind of sucked ass, but that past few times I have seen them live, they were very subpar.
Maybe it's because the last time I saw them, I was in extreme anticipation of Alice Cooper taking the stage afterwards.
;)

That would be cool to see QR play the Fest though.