KLIMT 1918

doom_death

Katatonia&Hypocrisy Fan
Sep 4, 2005
Zagreb,Croatia[Hrvatska]
Well...not sure if this thread was before,but as they are support band for Katatonia gig in Budapest ehere I'll be going,I am just curious what do you think of this band? :saint:

I think they are really amazing,just the vocals are little bit 'gayish' for my taste...but music really sounds like Katatonia/Novembre,and from newest album 'Dopoguerra' I really like following songs: Rachel,Nightdriver,Lomo,Sleepwalk in Rome...well,let's here your opinions :kickass:

CHEERS

I've been meaning to check out this band for a long time now. I think I'll just go ahead and buy an album. Which one?

:saint: It's an okay band..I have both their albums. I listen to them now and again

You reckon everything is just "okay" :lol: You said that on my band Rainshadow's page too :cool: . I'm trying to work you out. :p

I guess I'll buy their latest first, although that's not always a good idea, I know...

get Undressed Momento.

:lol: No way, GET Dopoguerra! Hehe. For me, this is the overall, slightly superior record. Show's fine musicianship and songwriting - more mature and has this great post-rock vibe to it which I can't get enough of lately.

But really, BOTH albums are brilliant in every way. These guys really know how to write songs, that's for sure. That's un-debatable. I mean, if a band like U2 can become so successful then why not Klimt 1918? They are similar, but better imo. Classy and catchy, their songs really deliver. Their music makes me reminisce about the past for some reason - like a quick flashback of your life in the early days. I don't know, the music is just so full of emotion at times, and I just love their sound. Their drummer - Paolo Soellner - kicks ass as well.

There really isn't enough good things to say about the band.

Now, all I can do is recommend a few of my FAVE songs;

from undressed momento;

- we don't need no music
- that girl
- pale song
- stalingrad theme

from dopoguerra;

- sleepwalk in rome
- lomo
- rachel
- la tregua