Koch Supernova 6060 amp

TheDude

Jocke Skog
Jan 8, 2007
Stockholm - Sweden
KochSupernova6060.JPG

Hi dudes,

I've borrowed the Koch Supernova 6060 (2x60 in stereo) a while back but haven't had the time to really test it. I did a test-video and in the future I'll add a close up mic too for differences.

I made this video real quick, so excuse my terrible and generic playing. I'm just going through some of the functions and the camera picks up (some of) the differences. I'ts a versatile amp to say the least. One channel = 9 minute video. ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wztIFa_C4k4&fmt=18[/ame]

That's so vague, mon. C'mon, for fans of metal music very few people will hear "that amazing tone" and regard it as anything less than good.

Who is going to argue with you that the guitar tone on DHIADW is bad, or even mediocre? Everyone knows that it's the shit, and if you don't like it, you're fucking deaf like that doucebag Steven Hawkings sound-alike who reviewed the new Testament album as shite...

That's so vague, mon. C'mon, for fans of metal music very few people will hear "that amazing tone" and regard it as anything less than good.

What's vague with "as good/bad as..."? It's up to the user to make the fucker work, but the amp can handle it. That's what I'm saying. I could've wished that the tone stack could've been slightly different, but I can make it sound fucking incredible, because the amp has tons of possibilities. Then I'm crazy good with amps, as we all know. ;)

Yeah it's €3000 so don't buy it. I'm not selling it to anyone, I just wanted to show some of the features, BECAUSE it's expensive and not many have tried it or even seen it IRL. That's all.

Oh yeah, what album is DHIADW? Enlighten me, please. :)

dude, i have no problem with your generic playing (as you say). I wish more amp demos featured that kind of playing. When i go to watch a demo vid of a new amp i wanna hear chugging, and stops and trem picking but most of the time i am left listening to a load of shreding that tells me nothing about the more important (IMO) rhythm capabilities of the amp.
Cheers for vid - tasty amp!

Thanks for the vid! The different tone shaping options (low, mid etc.) and the OTS section make for quite some usable variations of an interesting basic sound on that channel which seems to be on the "colder" side.