Korn goes dubstep?

Jointly known as The Matrix, they have been burning up the charts and scooping top industry awards courtesy of work with everyone from Avril Lavigne, Liz Phair, Michelle Branch and Hilary Duff to Ricky Martin, Robbie Williams, David Bowie and, most recently, Korn. That's right: the same team that was responsible for Lavigne's 'Complicated' and 'Sk8er Boi', as well as Branch's 'You Get Me' and Duff's 'So Yesterday', is also behind all but one of the tracks on Korn's acclaimed new opus, See You On The Other Side. Shocked? The Matrix certainly were.
"It was just kind of weird that a band as big as Korn would want Avril Lavigne's writer-producers to get involved," says Graham Edwards. "I thought we were being punked."

:heh:

1301157181944.jpg

:agreed:

Like dubstep or not (I like Reso's stuff... Skrillex is Kraft cheese), this reeks of desperation to stay valid. :rolleyes: Also, whiny emo bitch Davis is what, 40 now? :Smug: Dude needs to stop defaulting to the lyrics scrawled in 9th grade Trapper Keeper.

Like dubstep or not (I like Reso's stuff... Skrillex is Kraft cheese), this reeks of desperation to stay valid.

Ayup. So sick of everyone jumping on the bandwagon and thinking they're cutting edge. Really? Everyone just found out about this genre this year? Give me a break.

I just watched videos of him live. I was "wtf", he actually just turns 2 knobs on a M audio trigger finger and just plays his songs one after the other, more or less. Djing is so overrated these days !