KREATOR - "Live Kreation" dvd KICKS ASS!!!!!

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD

BRINGER OF TORTURE
May 20, 2002
Rhode Island, USA
Visit site
Ok, all you posers get out and pick this fucking 2cd/dvd box set up!:lol:
This box set rules! Its got 2 live cds, plus a dvd with a live concert filmed in different cities, plus some backstage clips of people in different bands like Gene Hoglan, Sodom and Eric from TestAmenT!
Its got a history section, and all the promo videos they've ever done, some kick ass Kreator fan tattoos! and some clips of crowd shots from all over the world, including many from the US!
This is the best music dvd Ive ever seen!
KREATOR RULES!!!!!:kickass:

yep got it...would have been better if they just used one entire show though and perhaps have a bonus section w/ other live clips from different places.

tattooedsean666 said:
where online can you order this? :hotjump:

I got mine from The End Records......for only $24.00.......limited edition to only 4,000 copies worldwide.....& Pyrus if you can't afford the $20 bucks for IF & Soilwork, then this is definetly out of your league......wait til ya grow up & get a job!.....in about 5 years........:Spin:...& better get your Mom's permission,
it has Parental Warnings..........:D

Hah hah...if my mom let me see Impaled, Kreator is no problem. :D And I DO have a job...I just didn't want to waste twenty bucks on the two most craptastic bands to come out of Gothenburg when there's so many other things I could buy. Like this. And some more Dark Angel albums - amazing fucking band. Anyone else here a fan?

Darkness Descends and Leave Scars...the latter is kinda mediocre, but Darkness is just one of the most mind-boggling brutal thrash albums of all time. I've heard good things about Time Does Not Heal...have they done any 90s albums?

I saw Terrible Certainty for 10 or 11 bucks at Amoeba...once I get paid I'll be sure to pick it up.

Pyrus,
No Dark Angel hasnt done anything since TDNH, which is a fantastic album by the way.

Terrible Certainty is my favorite KREATOR album, pick that fucker up!

Sadly, it looks like we only got 6 KREATOR fans here on the TestamenT website, thats fucking pathetic!!!

You might think I posted this message on the fucking korn website!

Some of you people really need to start checking out the good old school bands who are still kicking ass!!!!!

Pyrus said:
And Vehemence too, eh? Those guys are awesome...God Was Created is a fucking SICK album, both literally and as a figure of speech. My bandmates saw 'em live with Amon Amarth...must've been a great show.

yeah, they are cool guys and they are buddies of mine. looking forward to their next cd.