Krisiun

WarHead

Handful of Nothing
Aug 27, 2001
Virginia
Once again my friend let me listen to wut death metal he was currently listening to.,.,.,.and i was amazed,..,.,krisiun is just fucking crazy.,.,.,.wow:headbang: go get their stuff.,.,.it makes u just wanna punch an old pregant chinese lady in the stomach and eat the fetus that pours out................thats actually pretty nasty....but u get the idea:)

.....mmmm.....dead babies.......;)

i have seen Krisiun live!! Super cool,brutal and their drummer kicks ass...the only problem is that sometimes i got the feeling thay played the same thing over and over....

Once again?? and yea they rule .... whos this "friend" is he cool .... and does he like eating fetus'? Tell us more warhead...

Angelofdeath

Originally posted by AngelOfDeath
Once again?? and yea they rule .... whos this "friend" is he cool .... and does he like eating fetus'? Tell us more warhead...

Angelofdeath

heeeey.,.,.werent u they guy that they arrested up in virginia for having sex with all of those chickens? huh....wise ass!!!:) dude .,.,.,guess wut....im so gonna hookup with a new band.....its gonna be awsome!!!!:headbang:

mmmm fetuses.,.,.,:devil:

In my opinion Krisiun fu**ing suck! I mean their music is just the same technical guitar tunes again and again, like Steve Vai's warming up. It sounds like they are playing some guitar books forward and backward. Actually they are fantastic musicians, I don't want to critisize that, but they don't have any spirit, emotion or atmosphere in their songs. Cryptopsy or Nile are performing hyperspeed-metal too but they also write interesting songs.

Nevertheless Krisiun are a live-band 'cause on stage they kick ass!

Originally posted by Medion
In my opinion Krisiun fu**ing suck!

U know wut?.......U Suck!! .....lol :p i still cant wait to see them live.,.,.,.im so gonna get the Sh!t kicked out of me.,.,.,:)