KsE TEOH, my attempt at getting close (preparing to mix a metalcore band).

Thanks for the SoloC settings, I been wanting to try using it as a boost, since I've heard many clips that use it and sound killer. I just didn't have any clue how, but I'll give those settings a shot!

Ah I see, I just couldn't see the reason to use Drumagog, but I guess its to trigger the sounds that aren't coming from Superior Drummer :) Nice idea, might try that myself. Cheeers.

Dandelium please..can you share you curve eq settings or screenshots please?i listened all of your threads and i didn't find it..or can you you explain how i can capture spectrum of a track and use it on my guitar?thank you..

Erik,thank you very mucj..i sent you a PM..if you can,help me with that..it's my last request,if i don't ask too much...
cheers
Mattia

^ only posts i've seen by this dude are asking for screenshots, pod settings and guitar chains!!

I really don't mind sharing presets, screenshots or chains, cuz they are valid only for me and THAT mix I was working on. However they can be useful to the newbies as they figure out what to do when they are lost. So in the end I don't really care. :p

yeh, great starting point I suppose. I always say 90% of the tone is coming from your hands... Good playing here bro, nice sound!

^ only posts i've seen by this dude are asking for screenshots, pod settings and guitar chains!!

Yes,i ask screenshots and pod settings..because i'm not professional..i didn't have money to study for this kind of work and i started to ask..but if you see better,i also make threads with my mix trying to create sounds (never with others patches or settings,but starting from them)!!i'm not the only in this forum that ask preset or screenshots and i think that if someone doesn't want to reply and shares his presets,he can do it!