KsE - The End Of Heartache

Is it true what happened to Jesse?

This guy at the local CD store said that he talked to Unearth at the Damageplan show earlier this month, and they said that he (Jesse) totally fucked up his voice because he sang from his throat.

i like howards voice better, jesse and howards screaming sound kinda the same but i like howards singing more, especially one the opening verse on the title track for the end of heartache

I think the new guy's pretty good. This may sound a bit racial, and it's not meant to offend anyone, but it's nice to see a black guy singing outside the genres of rap, hip-hop, and R&B.

Scythes of Vengeance said:
This may sound a bit racial, and it's not meant to offend anyone, but it's nice to see a black guy singing outside the genres of rap, hip-hop, and R&B.
I agree, although you must realize that there are quite a few exceptions to that.

They suck, their singer sucks, generic metalcore sucks, and wannabe-metal sucks. Especially "metal" trying to look anti-emo.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract said:
They suck, their singer sucks, generic metalcore sucks, and wannabe-metal sucks. Especially "metal" trying to look anti-emo.
WORM INFESTED is such a bad-ass, I mean just look at how much he thinks that Killswitch Engage sucks!

:lol:

Damn, I can't stop listening to this album. My fav tune is "Take This Oath". I must and will buy this album to support Killswitch Engage. They are by far my favourite band. I like Howard's vocals however I liked Jesse's aswell. Too bad they can't both be in the band and trade verses ... now that would be sweet !!

I also can't believe some of you calling this emo. I mean sure maybe the chorus of "Rose Of Sharyn" sounds a little ballady along with some other parts of the disc but the rest of it is pretty heavy. Listen to "Declaration" or "Take This Oath" cause that's some friggen heavy good metal in my opinion anyway.