Question for female metalheads

Carcassian said:
(That last sentance just in case any women are reading)

Hahahahaha.

I must say I'm surprised that there are men here that are still more into that classic version of what a woman is. It's cool.

Different breasts have different advantages I guess. I don't like real huge ones but small ones don't bother me. The media stereotype mentioned above, I don't find that very attractive. A lot of teen movie stars look like skeletons now (that's not to say that I like overweight women).

The most important thing for me is to simply find a girl moderately or even slightly attractive, it's her personality that would count the most (no fatties though, I'm 5'11 and 140lbs, doesn't work out good).

To me, flat chested in defined more by the breast shape rather than size. The breast has to have that elegant, tear drop shape, not the pimple-like bump to be pleasant looking. I would say though that A cups are generally too small for my taste, though it really is about how well proportioned the breasts are to the rest of the body. My wife has D-cups, so I guess I'm not afraid of the huge tits, but hers are natural, and they look fine on her 5'8" frame. Most women are shorter than that and thus they would look freakish with boobs of that size.

Kenneth R. said:
, so many think "i'm fat" when really it should be "i'm average"

Unfturnately, there are also many who ARE fat who think they look okay/good and dress in the way slim people might be atractive.

The thing that sort of irks me about Metal shirts is a lot of them are plastered with pentagrams and wearing them will get you shit from somebody in your family, friends, people you know, etc. I had somebody bitch about my Darkthrone shirt once for this sole reason.

So what? If you're too craven to take a little flak from people who dislike your taste in music, that's really your problem.

BTW, I don't wear band shirts very often, but not because I give a damn what people think about them. I will walk through the streets with a swastika on my clothes if I feel like it.

"Fashion" is one of many superfluous markets that industrial capitalism requires to persist. Before the age of mass production, it was mainly elites who were consumers. When mass production dawned, it was necessary to transform workers into consumers due to a surplus of commodities. This was accomplished and is maintained by advertising. The system convinces people to base their self worth on the commodities they possess and consume by creating and turning their fear of inadequacy against them. People are told that their lives are unsatisfying and the way to correct them is to buy the right products. In the past, commodities were thought to enhance life, but now they define it. It is not acceptable not to consume the right objects. The capitalists have cleverly devised a choice not between whether to purchase commodities or not, but between whether to buy commodity A or B. Susperia is right, actually. It is not an option to decide to wear clothing that is functional, but nothing more. Of course, theoretically she could do this, but the social rammifications would be too severe because one's value to others really is little more than the sign exchange value of the commodities one consumes.

Demiurge said:
So what? If you're too craven to take a little flak from people who dislike your taste in music, that's really your problem.

It has nothing to do with peoples problems with my taste in music, it's about their problem with the shirt I'm wearing. I'd like to be able to wear a t-shirt without everyone thinking I'm a "Demon Worshipper" that listens to Marilyn Manson. And with some people I know that I can't avoid being around sometimes, it's not a little flak, it's constant badgering.

ProjectedBlack said:
It has nothing to do with peoples problems with my taste in music, it's about their problem with the shirt I'm wearing. I'd like to be able to wear a t-shirt without everyone thinking I'm a "Demon Worshipper" that listens to Marilyn Manson. And with some people I know that I can't avoid being around sometimes, it's not a little flak, it's constant badgering.

Fuck man, label me as a demon worshipper, but don't associate me with the Bowie worshipping he-she.

ProjectedBlack said:

I do not know your situation, of course, but I wonder why you put up with it.