Question for female metalheads

I like small (firm) boobed women also. C breasts are perfect out of all breast sizes but any small boobs can be nice. I'm not one of those person that likes blonde chicks with huge fake breasts that are unperportional with her waist/hips,etc... the entire big fake breasts thing in america is stupid & not natural. Only unatractive females or ones that are not confident want to get bigger boobs because they think their boobs will matter. It's not just about boobs but the face, body,ass,stomach,legs and what not. Any female just thinks oh i'll get huge boobs and people like want to fuck me. Humans are flesh & silicone plastic,etc.. is not suppose to be put in or under peoples skin/flesh. What the hell is wrong with people.

Breasts up my alley.
http://www.naomiwatts.com/images/13.jpg

prodigy.jpg

Fucking idiots... I want to know what's wrong with them too.

^ Hahahah, or spilling stuff on it. My best friend got breasts really young and they've always been huge. For so long she couldn't go through a meal without getting shit on them, because everything fell on them you know.

The Greys said:
What's considered flat chested ?

That's what I'm asking. It seems to have changed recently.

Anyway, my ideal body type: Kate Winslet's.

She's so incredibly curvy and womanly/motherly but still young and sensual. I think it's amazing. Probably because I'll never be able to have a body like that. I still have a 14 year old girl's body. Whatever, women come in all shapes and sizes.

http://www.discoverkate.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=4087&sessionid=9bf9513d25868455e52fe008ec922d6e That's her after she had her first child, people gave her shit for gaining weight, but I think she looks gorgeous and sexy as hell.

Kenneth R. said:
now wearing: some generic jeans, brown boots, black shirt with an orange stripe. don't remember where i got any of them, but damn certain i didn't pay more than $10 a piece cept the shoes. :tickled:

LOL :p I hear ya . I just can't get too concerned about what I'm wearing anymore ... too much better stuff to spend my money on like CDs , movies and shit for my computer :D

^ BTW she looks great in this picture ... positively radiant .

Agreed. What she hasn't realised yet is her rampant need for over the hill Ginger haired action. When she does, I'll be there.

How did this get to breast size again?

Quote: "Anything more than a handful is a waste"

my ideal body is me, my ideal female body is the one that interests me most. celebrities i couldn't give a shit about :tickled:

and yes, more than a handful is a waste. but i have big hands :lol:

Kenneth R. said:
my ideal body is me, my ideal female body is the one that interests me most. celebrities i couldn't give a shit about :tickled:

and yes, more than a handful is a waste. but i have big hands :lol:

I've got small hands, but a massive cock.

Or at least it looks massive in my hands...:erk:

God, large breasts are horrifying. As for the definition of flat chested, that obviously depends on the taste of the person saying it. If you're one of those men who for some reason thinks a double D cup is incredibly hot then you'd probably consider someone with an A or B cup to be flat chested. I like small breasts so I don't think I would consider a woman flat chested unless she had literally no breasts at all.

Women with a modest and perky chest are lovely. The whole large sacks of hanging flesh look is just gross.

Susperia said:
That's what I'm asking. It seems to have changed recently.

Unless you lost battle to breast cancer or you're gwen stefani you or any females are probably not flat chested.

I like small breasts & can't be the only one. If you get concious of your breasts you're probably in a bad mood or overracting. I would not date a female with large breasts regardless if they were real or fake. Big saggy breasts especially are just not attractive at all.

Why do you think say Naomi Watts still looks incredibly hot in her 30's, because since she has smaller breasts they defy gravity better causing her not to appear as old as another female with big breasts around the same age. The more heavy/big something is the worse it's going to look later on because gravity & aging. If your breasts are lighter they will not stretch skin and remain perky longer. it's just simple logic.

Even if you look alittle under your age thinking it's weird remember when you're 30 you will look 22,25.

This thread went from female metal T-shirts to boobies :lol:... I guess that's close enough since the twins are hiding behind cloth.

The Greys said:
Unless you lost battle to breast cancer or you're gwen stefani you or any females are probably not flat chested.

I like small breasts & can't be the only only so if you get concious of your breasts you're probably in a bad mood or overracting.

I would not date a female with large breasts regardless if they were real or fake. Big saggy breasts especially are just not attractive at all.

Personally, when I was 18, I'd have dated pretty much anything with breasts, large or small.

I prefer a general size, but fuck it , a woman isn't measured by the size of her tits.

(That last sentance just in case any women are reading)

The Greys said:
This thread went from female metal T-shirts to boobies :lol:... I guess that's close enough since the twins are hiding behind cloth.

I think I have a simple explination: the majority of people on the net are male :p. This drift was kinda inevitable. :lol: .