Question for female metalheads

The only reason I'd spend more then 25$ on any article of clothing is if I was buying for a cause. Like supporting an artist who designed it or saving the planet with organic cotton or some fundraiser. I guess that makes me a typical male.

The person who keeps registering on this forum with a dumb name and a Children of Bodom avatar and starting "DO YOU LIKE ETERNAL TEARS OF SORROW?!", "WHO IS BETTER IRON MAIDEN OR MEGADETH?" and "WHO HATES PUNK MORE THAN ME?!" threads only to have all his posts deleted a few hours later.

The only problem with band shirts is most of the females wearing them are fat goth whores. It's also scary when metal bands sell thongs... some fat ass smelly goth chick has your thong riding up her ass all day thinking she's sexy. disgusting

I'm so sick of seeing women's thongs!!

The point of a thong is to wear it so you don't have a panty line, HOWEVER, you're wearing one that's too god damn big/riding up too high and we can see it!

It's trash.

I love seeing women in thongs aslong as they're not fat asses. The problem is fat people think world fashion or whatever also apply's to them.

A thong,victoria secret,etc.. is not directed for fat people. Tight clothing is not for fat people either. I'm not trying to come across as someone who is closeminded, but I think some fat people in public can be offensive.

Except it's a sign that your white trash if you walk around with your thong hanging out, etc. It's a garment that's purpose is supposed to make it so it looks like you're NOT wearing underwear.

I know it's 'fashionable' to wear 'cute' thongs now and show them off. Personally I think it's trashy, I don't care how 'hot' you happen to be. You look like garbage if your underwear is sticking out of your ridiculously low rise jeans.

^ I totally agree with that . It's just wrong :ill:

And no , I really don't like the girlie band shirts at all . I would never buy one .

^Agreed, I'd rather make my own clothes seeing I actually can. And fuck those who say "fuck fashion" What the hell do you think you are wearing?? People design every single thing you wear, and if it wasn't for fashion you would be fucking naked. Sorry to offend, just annoyed.

sykosami said:
^Agreed, I'd rather make my own clothes seeing I actually can. And fuck those who say "fuck fashion" What the hell do you think you are wearing?? People design every single thing you wear, and if it wasn't for fashion you would be fucking naked. Sorry to offend, just annoyed.

what is wrong with the practice of nudity?

sykosami said:

Yeah, 'cause there's no difference between "fashion", and common, everyday clothes. :err:

Fuck fashion, and the dumb bints who worship it.

sykosami said:
there is a difference between buying something for utility purposes, and buying another item performing the same purpose, at a higher cost simply for asethetic or social value. i don't give a damn how fashionable i am, as long as i'm wearing comfortable and useful (aka pockets, etc) clothes, then thats fine. I don't care about brands and i certainly won't pay more than i have to. i have better shit to spend money on like guitars and cds.

Yeah but at the same time most guys love to look at women who are wearing nice clothing and look good. If girls just wore the same old big, baggy dirty shirts all the time, along with the same baggy pants all the time, men would not take interest in her, and might even think she was a lesbian.

The Greys' interest in Kate Beckinsale, for instance, is probably mostly about her body, because we all know she has a great body---You know why?! She wears designer clothing that shows it off! Not the baggy comfortable shit men get to wear. Or the suits that hide everything that men wear.

Please don't lecture me on how stupid I am or am not for buying nice clothing, I don't think most of you know the half of it.

You're just all too quick to decide that you're the truth-bearing ascetic and we're the frivolous, money-spending girl-whores.

But when it comes down to it, you would not be as attracted to the women who dresses like a man, than you are to the women who was able to buy clothing that conformed to her figure. (And no, buying $5 jeans from Walmart won't make too many women's figures look good).