Question for female metalheads

Design a hoodie where the wearer's face is completely covered and there are holes on the chest so the breasts can be exposed. That's a good idea for women's fashion.

(Damn, I'm sorry, that was in bad taste, wasn't it?:erk: )

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Design a hoodie where the wearer's face is completely covered and there are holes on the chest so the breasts can be exposed. That's a good idea for women's fashion.

Don't worry, your idea won't go to waste, I'll start up a clothing line especially for women over the age of 60. I will then avoid any country where they can be observed in use.

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:

(Damn, I'm sorry, that was in bad taste, wasn't it?:erk: )

:tickled:

Sure, I think that's a great idea. As long as men cut out the crotch of their pants. Would make the elimination process a whole lot easier.

Erik said:
i hate how there are almost never proper LOGO ONLY or MINIMALISTIC band shirts for men....

DSO_TS_front.jpg

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
You brag about your Italian fashions, so come out with it: are you a pimp, a queer, or a mafia boss?

My bet is that he's Italian. That would be option two then :p

depends on the girl shirt.
most are too short and end at navel level. i hate that.
not because i'm fat but i simply feel uncomfortable, apart from the fact that it looks like some disco babe cloth, only in black.
no thanks.

but luckily there are girl shirts of regular length too, and those simply rock :D
i don't like the shabby look of a woman wearing (X)L men's band shirt.
sure i have those too, but i seldom wear them.

additionally, most girl shirts look better anyway: the design is more appealing: taylored to a woman's shape, simpler in looks (only a logo or symbol or a short sentence, but not the tourplan, the albumcover, and other stuff that just gives a too overloaded impression);
the collar area is not so close to the ...well collar/neck so I don't have the feeling that something/someone's too close to my throat...

so all thumbs up for girl shirts of regular dimensions :headbang:

one annoyance however is, that girl shirts are mainly presented in S and M.
S is teenager size up to 14 and M is teenager size up to 18 :Smug:
there are not so often L shirts, but fortunately it happens that all bands i wanted a shirt from did have girl's L.
yay :D