Question for female metalheads

Hey----- As a painter, I just tend to think of clothing as another form of art. Cigana's clothing is beautiful. Yes it's expensive, but that's because it takes a long time to make and a lot of it is done by hand.

Paintings can cost thousands of dollars, and what do they do other than make people happy and sit on their walls? It's art, it doesn't have to be 100% functional... At least they're pants, they do perform a certain function.

Come on, you know I'm not an idiot, though I do admit $250 was a bit much...

Are we still okay with each other?

Krigloch the Furious said:
whoever spends $250 on pants is a fucking idiot.

What is worth spending $250 on to you? I'm sure there's something you would spend that much money on that isn't vital to your survival. Different people have different priorities. Some would spend it on a gaming system, because that would be worth it to them. Some would spend it on one pair of pants, because to them it would be worth the price. Obviously it was worth it to her or else she wouldn't have bought them, so how does doing something that brings you satisfaction make you an idiot. Money, after all, is only a means to make life more enjoyable.

Nah, Krigloch understands----- But I'm not even talking fashion. I'm talking art. Cigana isn't very well known, let alone the "fashionable" thing right now.

Don't worry my friends (of the girl variety) i'll make my living by producing band t-shirts for girls, that actually fit well and look good on lol :D it may take a while to get out there, but it will!

Another thing, if you ever paid 50 bucks for a pair of pants, I doubt that they would be of high-quality make (NO, im NOT talking about brand names, just good quality) and they would probably be second hand. and I understand paying $250 for pants, good fashion is good art and people make a hell of a living from it! It's a good buy if your price/wear is $2 or less, meaning you divide the price of the item by how many times you have worn it. It makes you feel heaps better if you have worn something really expensive a lot, but not if you haven't.

I do have a few girlie tshirts, however, I wish they would make better designs like the same artwork and writing that is on the regular tshirts as just a band logo is boring. The majority of my tshirts are just regular metal tshirts.

About the jeans - personally I wouldn't spen $250 on a pair of pants because I'm not really that bothered about clothes. But thats just me. I don't condemn other people spending a lot on clothes, unless its where a trendy spends $300 on a skirt and then throws it away after one wear because they go out of fashion. That is stupid.

sykosami said:
Don't worry my friends (of the girl variety) i'll make my living by producing band t-shirts for girls, that actually fit well and look good on lol :D it may take a while to get out there, but it will!

Hahah awesome, can I be a part of this much needed endeavor??

How about I'll design the shirts with my unmatched artistic ability, and you can persuade people to buy them with your incredible way with words?
:D

Oh Birkenau please don't tell me you don't like Bouguereau.

Look at it, it's incredible. No one has ever painted like that before or since...

Susperia said:
Well yeah, because the only good thing about women are their genitals, right?

4882731_24bb3c397b_m.jpg

Woo hoo! My roommate just gave me free lipstick.
yes:D

Susperia said:
Hahah awesome, can I be a part of this much needed endeavor??

How about I'll design the shirts with my unmatched artistic ability, and you can persuade people to buy them with your incredible way with words?
:D

Haha they will need no pursuasion once they see our awesome creations...(I have some art/fashion ability too :D) My plan...sell for pennys then jack up the price to thousands and they will love our product sooo much that they will have to buy it because they can't resist! :headbang: