Question for female metalheads

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
Right-o...

On the topic of dressing metal, does anyone else find it difficult in the particular climate they live in? I always find in the full force of Summer I end up looking more like a bogan than a metalhead. Like right now I am wearing cargo short-shorts, a black tank top and thongs... now I just need the beer to complete the picture.

Hahaha, yeah I'm more of a winter person myself. Though it's odd, in the summer I wear more pants than skirts, and in the winter I wear skirts pretty much every day. I hate flip-flops (er, that's what you meant by thong,yes?).

To anonymous^ I like your paintshop art, it's hilarious. Did you put Cannibal Corpse under the category of Black Metal for ironic purposes, I hope-I hope?

Susperia said:
To anonymous^ I like your paintshop art, it's hilarious. Did you put Cannibal Corpse under the category of Black Metal for ironic purposes, I hope-I hope?

I said "dark", not black. I used Cannibal because it was the first one that attacked my head and the sort of themes you generally find in death tend to be "dark" rather than light, fluffy, and happy.

My personal prefferance is power, although there are bits of other flavours that I like.

EDIT: and I used paint, the thing that comes with windows. I might have used something else, but I don't think I have anything else in XP. (I dual boot).

Susperia said:
Hahaha, yeah I'm more of a winter person myself. Though it's odd, in the summer I wear more pants than skirts, and in the winter I wear skirts pretty much every day. I hate flip-flops (er, that's what you meant by thong,yes?).

I definitely a winter person. Winters down here are decently cold, but summer is also damned hot... best justification for buying girly shirts, although for some reason I always end up with long sleeve mens shirts.

And yes flip-flops. Boots are my absolute favourite thing in the world but it's just TOO hot.

Shiny McShining Rodriguez said:
I definitely a winter person. Winters down here are decently cold, but summer is also damned hot... best justification for buying girly shirts, although for some reason I always end up with long sleeve mens shirts.

And yes flip-flops. Boots are my absolute favourite thing in the world but it's just TOO hot.

You'd be surprised how many metalheads wear flip-flops. I like em because I'm lazy and don't like tying my shoes.

1. Generic Department Store
2. Clearance racks.
3. Plain Black Shirt x3, Plain Red x2, Plain Blue x1.
4. Cost? $15.

Fuck fashion, it's all about function.

Eh I am not talking abour tr00, man (or if you call Italian fashion tr00...). And yes, you buy CD´s instead. As I said, everyone has priorities.

Well I wouldn't say my shirt is particularly "trendy". I got it because it was hand-painted by someone and so it's more about art than trend.

Though these pants were $250 :erk: