Question for female metalheads

I wanna play too!

There is a difference between dressing while you're alive and dressing posthumously.

If I get buried in a fancy suit I'm coming back to haunt whoever was responsible for that. I swear.

Susperia said:
But when it comes down to it, you would not be as attracted to the women who dresses like a man, than you are to the women who was able to buy clothing that conformed to her figure. (And no, buying $5 jeans from Walmart won't make too many women's figures look good).
the irony of this :lol:

I think clothes have no effect on what makes a woman look attractive. Goth or Emo or Celebrity, when you get down to it, everybody wears nothing naked.

That said, I find plain clothes most appealing. plain shirt. plain pants. let your confidence and body do the talking, not the revealing clothes you wear to try and fake it! A woman who has the confidence to dress simply and understand the elegance of not decking out like some modern art atrocity, is attractive to me. I don't find designer labels any better than wal-mart stuff, it just costs more because some crackhead celebrity sewed their name on it. what is so great about wearing "fashionable" clothes, is it some therapy for not being capable of feeling sexy in a plain t-shirt and jeans?

Susperia said:
Yeah but at the same time most guys love to look at women who are wearing nice clothing and look good. If girls just wore the same old big, baggy dirty shirts all the time, along with the same baggy pants all the time, men would not take interest in her, and might even think she was a lesbian.

The Greys' interest in Kate Beckinsale, for instance, is probably mostly about her body, because we all know she has a great body---You know why?! She wears designer clothing that shows it off! Not the baggy comfortable shit men get to wear. Or the suits that hide everything that men wear.

Kate Beckinsale has a great body because she has a great body. If she was nude she'd still be equally hot. She can dress all kinds of ways & look hot whether she's normal or a vampire. She has nothing to hide. Everyone finds what fashion makes them look best but I do not think she or everyone's clothing makes them have a better body or look better. If you have a shit bod you will have a shit bod regardless what you wear. I've never come across someone with a shitty bod or fat ass who will look good just because they dress trendy or buy expensive clothes.

Say you're in a mall, a group of 3,4 females are standing their all wearing the same tight cjeans and expensive trendy clothes. The fat one looks like shit regardless if her jeans are 80 dollars or 'jeans' in the now of what most people buy or think are cool at the given moment.

I really don't care how much money people spend on their clothes as long as it isn't my money.

and I like that deathspell omega tshirt posted earlier, it's nice.

Kenneth R. said:
the irony of this :lol:

I think clothes have no effect on what makes a woman look attractive. Goth or Emo or Celebrity, when you get down to it, everybody wears nothing naked.

That said, I find plain clothes most appealing. plain shirt. plain pants. let your confidence and body do the talking, not the revealing clothes you wear to try and fake it! A woman who has the confidence to dress simply and understand the elegance of not decking out like some modern art atrocity, is attractive to me. I don't find designer labels any better than wal-mart stuff, it just costs more because some crackhead celebrity sewed their name on it. what is so great about wearing "fashionable" clothes, is it some therapy for not being capable of feeling sexy in a plain t-shirt and jeans?

Maybe because it fits me better, looks better and makes me feel better than something at Walmart would.

And I dont' buy 'designer' clothing all the time. That's a once in a while thing. However, I do buy normally priced clothing. When I say that, I mean mid-range price, not too cheap, not too expensive. There's nothing wrong about it.

And NO, I do NOT wear skimpy, reveleaing clothing! Don't label me that just because I like nice clothes.

The Greys: Maybe I have more serious body issues than most, but I think I look better in nicer things... I think I look like a prepubescent boy in just jeans and a t-shirt. I hate jeans.

There is a big difference betwen dressing in a way that makes one look better, and dressing in clothing that is "fashoinable". Sometimes they overlap, but jsut dressing in the way that is popular isn't the best way to dress, if you want to look good.

Some people may look best in the old Tshirt-and-jeans, others in formal dresses. Some may look best in high quality silk, others in good cotton. Soem may look better with long hair, other with short.

I expect that many of you will agree that paying large amounts of money on clothing that is very comfortable and will last a long time would be a reasonable investment. What about on clothing that is comfortable and makes complements you/your looks? (I don't mean fashionable, I mean, looks good with you).

anonymouswierdo said:
There is a big difference betwen dressing in a way that makes one look better, and dressing in clothing that is "fashoinable". Sometimes they overlap, but jsut dressing in the way that is popular isn't the best way to dress, if you want to look good.

Some people may look best in the old Tshirt-and-jeans, others in formal dresses. Some may look best in high quality silk, others in good cotton. Soem may look better with long hair, other with short.

I expect that many of you will agree that paying large amounts of money on clothing that is very comfortable and will last a long time would be a reasonable investment. What about on clothing that is comfortable and makes complements you/your looks? (I don't mean fashionable, I mean, looks good with you).

You said what I was thinking

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Chicks look pretty sexy in wifebeaters...unless they are flat chested.

I wore a sparkly green one yesterday.

But what's your definition of flat chested? It seems to be becoming more and more vague. I hear women with A-cups and small B-cups being called flat chested, these days.

It's the fucking hormones in the milk we drink...

DeviousDVO said:
You remind me of ... me :lol:
+1.

now wearing: some generic jeans, brown boots, black shirt with an orange stripe. don't remember where i got any of them, but damn certain i didn't pay more than $10 a piece cept the shoes. :tickled: