LA Show Rocked

Reisberg

Artim
Aug 6, 2004
Hey guys, just came from the House of Blues show in LA. Took a while to get started, and Throwdown was lame. From what I saw the crowd was still throughout their performance. But when COB came on the crowd went fuckin nuts, and stayed crazy till the end. It was a short set list unfortunatly, and no TL&S. The songs I remember are:

SNBN
Bodom Beach Terror
Sixpounder
Downfall
Everytime I Die
Needled 24/7
Hate Me!

There might be one that I missed, but those are it as far as I know.

After the show we were waiting for the band to come out, and for a while it was only Roope having a smoke. Then Henka came by, and more waiting. Alexi finally came out with a groupie I believe, and thankfully there were only about 8 guys around. He was walking through and I offered him Lucky Strikes and he took it. When he asked for a light, I just gave him the pack and the lighter and he signed my ticket stub. He thanked me for the stoges, shook hands, and left for the bus. Very cool guy.

No pics, because I'm an ignorant idiot. Also, I was in the long-sleeve FTR shirt with my sleeves rolled up.

Hey, I remember the guy with the "no innecent victims" shirt, cause I was standing 2 people away from him! That was on the right side of the stage. My friend was probably standing right next to you, he had the HCDR tour date shirt on.

Of course.....EVERYONE has to fuck someone sometimes or their dick or clit will "fall apart"! ;)

This chick at the SOB forums said Allu was "not a groupiefucker" and it was "hard to get to him" but whatever :/ :/ :/ IF he's a slut and fucks many groupies let's just hope (for his GF) he doesn't get an STD!

I said I BELIEVE it was a groupie, not for sure. It could have easily been a friend.

Reisberg said:
I said I BELIEVE it was a groupie, not for sure. It could have easily been a friend.
alright alright dude!:)

Well maybe it was teh gf some ppl been talkin bout.....maybe a friend or mabe a groupie ,who knows.......

Thanatopsis said:
oh, and those two who had the photo passes, i hope you read this because i would like to see your pics.
Your wish is my command:

Here are the photos from last night’s show at the House of Blues. Some aftershow stuff too.

Lamb of God: http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1803132148

Fear Factory: http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1800301307

Children of Bodom: http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1801929348

110104_cob_0005.jpg
110104_cob_0035.jpg

110104_cob_0034.jpg
110104_cob_0016.jpg

alexi_jamesmurphy_dino_chris_0192.jpg

The Children of Bodom aftershow party on Nov. 1, 2004. L-R: Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom vocals/guitars), James Murphy (ex-Testament), Dino Cazares (ex-Fear Factory) and Chris Broderick (Jag Panzer)

I was there too, up in the front for COB and Fear Factory's sets. I had a COBHC zip up hoodie on that i bought at the show. My friends and I met Dino and talked to him for a little while, he's a really cool guy. Children of Bodom and Fear Factory were fucking awesome!

I must say it was an excellent show. I mainly wanted to see Children ofcourse but i stayed for the rest and LoG were excellent.I couldn't believe how many people wanted to see CoB though.It was a proud feeling for me.It was an awesome first time seeing CoB, sure as hell won't be my last.Last night's show made me see how CoB are wanted here and i'm hoping they headline their own tour soon.Their setlist was very short so that left me with agony to see more.Bottom line it was an EXCELLENT,AMAZING,KICK ASS SHOW!!! :worship: :headbang:

p.s: the merch was cool.i was able to get me a CoB hoodie!! \m/ also the pit was fucking crazy :headbang: to all who jumped into the fire!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang:

I was there as well. I was the asshole with the shitty Finland flag that I made. I got to meet Alexi and Janne walk out after their set. Very cool guys, signed the flag and all. Show was amazing, lot's of energy. I wish I could have sneaked in a camera like last time. \m/

i saw them in portland a couple days before...i was really impressed by how many CoB fans there were too! seemed like some of the time the crowd was louder for them than for fear factory even! lamb of god were fucking righteous, all in all a kickass show :kickass:

airraidsiren01 said:
wow! Alexi with a groupie?

And earlier today my friend and I were wondering if COB was into that sort of thing...

:Smug: No they're not, I can assure you. They are not like most rock or metal bands and that's why they're the very best ! :headbang:

^ Damn, of course they're no saints, I even witnessed that, but they are for sure not like the majority of cliché-rockbands. And not takin' every bitch that offers herself doesn't mean they don't use their dicks :p .

Sister Of Sorrow said:
^ Damn, of course they're no saints, I even witnessed that, but they are for sure not like the majority of cliché-rockbands. And not takin' every bitch that offers herself doesn't mean they don't use their dicks :p .

my dick is useless. this makes me wanna have a cry ;-;

oops, I meant CUNT. MY CUNT IS USELESS ;x

but yes, when I briefly spoke to Janne in Anaheim (and by briefly, I mean MAJORLY brief), he said something about not having enough fans in the area to do a headline tour (unless I misunderstood so don't direct quote me on that) but hopefully after these shows, they'll see how much they rule.

Why dont you guys talk about how amazing the LA show was and not who alexi was spotted with....I know the person you are referring to and she is simply a good friend of his...and not a groupie! its close minded to assume that alexi + female = shallow groupie sex.