Lacuna Coil on OZZFEST

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Awesome!!! Congrats to them, they honestly deserve this tour. Their isn't much on this tour worth seeing besides slayer but I am so happy for LAcuna coil I hope they go the distance and people see them for what they are . A great band. I'm also happy evenescence (however you spell that fuck bands name) get's called out on totally ripping them off. Oh yeah, I guess ANTHRAX is bummed they didn't get OZZFEST. oh well, Karma's a bitch or should I say a Bitchante. :wave:

Check out the demo I just did with shanghi-fi
www.shanghifi.com- I recomend sugar rush :headbang:

dude sign yourselves up for second stage before IT"Z TOO LATE, i need thiz, ezpecially here at tweeter ,masnfield,ma.....the smell of draft beer flying evrywhere as white trash moshes with double fiztz, the barkwood mulch flying everywhere as the hardcore kidz do floorpunchez n what not, iz that enuff or need i say more?

Iv'e enjoyed Lacuna Coil ever since their self-titled mini-lp. Would have loved to see them live with The Gathering when Christina and Anneke were doing those duets on stage. In a Reverie is still my favorite album by them, it's still he only one really heavy on the male-female vocal conversational dialogue.

They are really the main reason I'll drive 6 hours to Seattle to go to ozzfest. Them and Dimmu Borgir to be exact. It's about time ozzfest had some metal bands represented rather than the typical wigga-mallrat-trendfuck garbage. Slipknot is nothing more than an excellent reason to go stand in a long line for the bathroom, or better yet, a beer.

Be serious, I mean hey I don't want to bum you out or piss you off
but I gots to vent on this...It's like King Diamond took a shit and out
fell Dimmu Borgir. I mean really now don't you think that whole
"Ooooo look at me...I'm satanic" bit has played out?? It's kind of sad when a band has to wear robes and paint their faces to get noticed
instead of earning it with the music. But hey that's just my opinion, obviously yours is different.

I'm with you on Lacuna Coil though, Evanscence can suck my dick!!
ripping that band off. I'm also with you on Slipknot, having that band on the bill fills some type of retard quota (I guarantee it)

And hey if you want to retaliate my main reason
for hitting Ozzfest is to see Slayer,BLS & Hatebreed

now playing:
M.O.D. - Satans Cronies

CRUSHING THE SCEPTER said:
Iv'e enjoyed Lacuna Coil ever since their self-titled mini-lp. Would have loved to see them live with The Gathering when Christina and Anneke were doing those duets on stage. In a Reverie is still my favorite album by them, it's still he only one really heavy on the male-female vocal conversational dialogue.

They are really the main reason I'll drive 6 hours to Seattle to go to ozzfest. Them and Dimmu Borgir to be exact. It's about time ozzfest had some metal bands represented rather than the typical wigga-mallrat-trendfuck garbage. Slipknot is nothing more than an excellent reason to go stand in a long line for the bathroom, or better yet, a beer.

T_man357 said:
"Ooooo look at me...I'm satanic" bit has played out?? It's kind of sad when a band has to wear robes and paint their faces to get noticed
instead of earning it with the music. But hey that's just my opinion, obviously yours is different.

ripping that band off. I'm also with you on Slipknot, having that band on the bill fills some type of retard quota (I guarantee it)

now playing:
M.O.D. - Satans Cronies
I could care less what Dimmu Borgir look like. Iv'e listened to that band ever since their first 7'' vynil on "No Colours Records". Nick Barker is a fantastic drummer, I've liked Galder's work in Old Man's Child and teamed with Silenoz, they make a very formidable guitar tandem. Dimmu is actually a very talented band, although the keyboards aren't really arranged superbly like they are in Emperor. Try listening to it, you can't see their satanic mime paint when all your lending to the music is your ears.

CRUSHING THE SCEPTER said:
I could care less what Dimmu Borgir look like. Iv'e listened to that band ever since their first 7'' vynil on "No Colours Records". Nick Barker is a fantastic drummer, I've liked Galder's work in Old Man's Child and teamed with Silenoz, they make a very formidable guitar tandem. Dimmu is actually a very talented band, although the keyboards aren't really arranged superbly like they are in Emperor. Try listening to it, you can't see their satanic mime paint when all your lending to the music is your ears.

Hell yeah. Dimmu rules! Their music is awesome, black metal antics or not. epic shit comes from these guys. Powerful music Dimmu Borgir is.

T_man357 said:

now playing:
M.O.D. - Satans Cronies

Wait lots of awesome bands paint their faces! ABSU, Ancient, Mortiis, ohhh wait they all fucking horribly suck and look like faggots, Just like Dimmu Borgir. The first time I heard them I looked at their face paint and thought they'd be cool like King Diamond but they sucked like Blink 182. If the ferrari was a band, it'd be Dimmu Borgir- Fancy but total sissy shit. :tickled:

fuck man, you have the worst taste ever.

King Diamond sounds like a girl. SHould be Queen Diamond. Shame too...if it weren't for his corny ass vocals..I'd really like that band. some awesome musicians.

Hey Jackass, Wake up!! King Diamonds a bitch!!!
that was the point...and D.B.'s not much better!

the_drip said:
fuck man, you have the worst taste ever.

King Diamond sounds like a girl. SHould be Queen Diamond. Shame too...if it weren't for his corny ass vocals..I'd really like that band. some awesome musicians.

you fucken idiot dimmu is one of the best bands to be in the category of black metal they could be christian for all i care

Lacuna Coil are fucking amazing live. I saw thema few years agon in San Francisco and then again in September and they were bad ass. Cristina is smoking fucking hot and the band is awsome. They are by far gonna be the best second stage band.

Wake up loser!! These clowns are so fucking retarded it's really not
funny. One of the best Black Metal bands?? Not in this lifetime!!

They're are so many GREAT Black Metal bands who blow these clowns
away it's not even a contest....When I think of B.M. I think of Venom
or Morbid Angel just to name a few......But I'll say it again that's just
my opinion, Obviously they're doing something right to be on the
Ozzfest and have people buy their discs. So more power to em'
Even though I'm not high on their stuff.....I'd listen to them every day for
a year, then one hip hop/rap song or Limp Bizkit song!!

defaced angel said:
you fucken idiot dimmu is one of the best bands to be in the category of black metal they could be christian for all i care