Laiho´s guitar effects...

reali

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2005
Omg. I thought how he can do that very very cool up tone sound like in beginning of the "kissing the shadows" and in "everytime i die". Is Laiho using pedal and pitch up or something? and what effects he is using in her songs, like in "hate me" and "everytime i die"???

-------------------------------------------
- Allu, the only real God in the world.
-------------------------------------------

This is so gay...

What the hell is up with all these new members coming on to this fourm and like
kisssing Allu's ass. I agree he's good but its not like hes the greatest?

BTW"is it just me or do all the new members have Alexi in there name?

reali said:
Omg. I thought how he can do that very very cool up tone sound like in beginning of the "kissing the shadows" and in "everytime i die". Is Laiho using pedal and pitch up or something? and what effects he is using in her songs, like in "hate me" and "everytime i die"???

It's a pinch harmonic and You're gay.

I just came here again and WTF! my nickname is allu and that - means that i wroted it. Damn you people! : )

like he said its a pinch harmonic, after you pick a string you graze it with the side of your thumb (thats holding the pick) If your pretty gay like you are and you hold your pick like a tard like im sure you do, then you cant make that sound!! ahhahaa oh yea and gavin is gay!!!!!!!!!!!

BodomIsYourGod said:
What the hell is up with all these new members coming on to this fourm and like
kisssing Allu's ass. I agree he's good but its not like hes the greatest?

BTW"is it just me or do all the new members have Alexi in there name?

i was wondering why all these sluts were joining up as alexithis alexithat and whatnot. :yuk:

Petrucci is most certainly not the greatest either...technically hes awesome but he is nowhere near as tasteful and his phrasing is nowhere near as good as say Paul Gilbert

I don´t really know a lot of Romeo... I got the Guitar Chapter some time ago, I´ll check it out soon. Paul Gilbert RULEZ. my faves are Laiho, Gilbert and Vai, when it comes to style of course.... when at that level of guitar playing I really don´t care who can pick the most notes per second