laiho comment from y.malmsteen

"What do you think of newer neoclassical players such as Alexi Laiho from Children Of Bodom, for example?
Who is he?!
Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom Finland . He is also such a big name for example in Japan these days - very skilled guitar player indeed!!
What was his name again…?! No. Never heard of him. But don't get me wrong. I haven't kept eye on those things. I mean, I'm usually so busy that I'm not able to listen to other ´rock bands´ or musicians really. It's not my thing and I just don't do it."

Interesting indeed, but at least he didn't say anything bad about him :p

NP: Hypocrisy - The Fourth Dimension

What do you think of newer neoclassical players such as Alexi Laiho from Children Of Bodom, for example?

Who is he?!

Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom Finland . He is also such a big name for example in Japan these days - very skilled guitar player indeed!!

What was his name again…?! No. Never heard of him. But don't get me wrong. I haven't kept eye on those things. I mean, I'm usually so busy that I'm not able to listen to other ´rock bands´ or musicians really. It's not my thing and I just don't do it.
That's all I found about something related to Laiho. I don't find that offensive(?) Should it be? If he doesn't know him, so what?

EDIT: Bleh, women :D

heh see you in tokyo, bitch

i bet yngwie has heard cob before, but he's incapable of saying anything complementary about anybody besides himself. anybody ever heard what he said about michael romeo of symphony x?
it was something like, "he's pretty good, he sounds a lot like me. Are you sure he's not copying me?" man is that guy in love with himself, haha.

OMFG! How a person can be too stupid, ignorant and arrogant???
angry-smiley-042.gif

This kind of person make me sick!
vomit-smiley-021.gif
:yuk:

this is what i found from an anti-malmsteen :lol:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - 12/28/02
Hello my friends and fans!

As you all know,
I have released
yet another peace
of shit album
that no one is going
to purchase. Yes,
I have gained another
100 pounds or so, but
no worries my friends
I am still the best
guitar player to
pick up the instrument.
Well not really...
I'm just an egomaniac
and I'm also very
cocky as the other kid
mentioned. After I
handle some business
with the Immigration
I will be kicking off
another tour in which
you my dear fans will
have the opportunity
to watch me sweep pick
for an hour straight.
Be there to support your
favorite guitarist... ME!
Take care friends!

Sincerely,

Yngwie J. Malmsteen

:lol:

http://www.revelationz.net/index.asp?ID=353

Vitalij Kuprij is another cocky guy, but he said 1 thing that i liked:
i think they were asking him about Rising Force and he's new album and he said
"well, yngwie is a great guitarrist, but my album was made by a trained and with an excelent formation, so it's much much better" :lol:
sumthin like that :D