Lamb of God still owns all

From the samples I've heard it sounds like it's gonna be pretty cool, but maybe a bit repetetive. Most od the songs are in the same keys, tempo etc it seems...

Am I the only one that think the LOG singers voice sucks most of the time? He has this kind of hollow screams that I hate, I liked Redneck though when he used that more groovy pantera/testament vocalstyle.

When he's not using the hollow voice I think it's pretty cool...

sounds badassssss

does anyone know much about the recording of lamb of gods past cds or this cd? like what equipment they used to record? ive been listening to alot of lamb of god lately and im lovin that guitar tone (i know mark IV) but i was wondering what mics/pres they used..i know machine has acouple tricks up his sleeve for sure

MX582 said:
sounds badassssss

does anyone know much about the recording of lamb of gods past cds or this cd? like what equipment they used to record? ive been listening to alot of lamb of god lately and im lovin that guitar tone (i know mark IV) but i was wondering what mics/pres they used..i know machine has acouple tricks up his sleeve for sure

Its was a blend of the Mark, Duel, and I believe a Marshall. I can't remeber but I know it was three amps one take. No quad tracking at all.

Danimal said:
The only samples I see on that link are for "Redneck". Where do you click to hear the other songs???

Crap....up until about 20 minutes ago you can hear all the other songs.

Goddamn Guitar said:
Am I the only one that think the LOG singers voice sucks most of the time? He has this kind of hollow screams that I hate, I liked Redneck though when he used that more groovy pantera/testament vocalstyle.

When he's not using the hollow voice I think it's pretty cool...

you're not alone.....
tell that to my actual singer...
he screams as LOG singer does, I hate that screaming seems like the screaming of an old granny ahahhah
I can't get him stopping to sing that shit

haha im probably gonna catch shit for this but my friend and i were just talking about how we think hes the best screamer in metal right now