Lamb of God

Not anymore... I got tired of the singers voice. They are somehow mainstream too, which isn't in itself a big turnoff for me, but they use it to their advantage. And did I mention their singer? Dammit I can't stand him he sounds like a damn orangutan!

Originally Posted by Tubbs Mcgee

And did I mention their singer? Dammit I can't stand him he sounds like a damn orangutan!

Yeah his voice is pretty annoying, but I just block it oout and listen to the
music.

What about obituary or atheist? Anyone like them.

Originally Posted by Tubbs Mcgee

And did I mention their singer? Dammit I can't stand him he sounds like a damn orangutan!

Yeah his voice is pretty annoying, but I just block it out and listen to the
music.

What about obituary or atheist? Anyone like them.

New American Gospel was good. As The Palaces Burn was nice as well. Ashes Of The Wake.. Just wasn't my thing.. Although, I did like some of the riffs on it. Randy's voice is pretty annoying though..

I like the vocals actually. I reckon they're actually quite skilled musicians and there are definitely a lot of good riffs in there. Nothing amazing but definitely better and more unique than some other bands of similar styles

I honestly cannot stand them. They have never done anything for me...I can see why fans of the genre would enjoy them, but I think they are some of the worst to come out.

As always, like what you like...that is just how I feel.

winters epilogue said:
I honestly cannot stand them. They have never done anything for me...I can see why fans of the genre would enjoy them, but I think they are some of the worst to come out.

As always, like what you like...that is just how I feel.
Good opinion.