LAMB OF GOD....

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
The Unholy Alliance
Official Press Release:
LAMB OF GOD joins forces with Slayer
A true unholy alliance. LAMB OF GOD, one of the biggest headlining metal acts in the US joins forces with Slayer with support from friends in Children of Bodom and Mastodon for their first US tour since The Sounds Of The Underground 2005 Festival almost one year ago. LAMB OF GOD are currently at home in Richmond Virginia recording their sophomore Epic Records recording (8/06) with Producer Machine (Clutch, King Crimson and LOG’s ground breaking Epic Records debut 'Ashes Of the Wake)(2004).'

According to Revolver Magazine who recognized the band with the honor of Album of the Year 2004 states, “the entire metal community is watching their every move…. and nearly a decade as one of the underground’s foremost purveyors of extreme metal…”
“Civilization as we know it may indeed be on a flaming rocket ride to hell, but here’s hoping we can all hang around long enough to witness Lamb of God terrorizing the mainstream with their angry, articulate music.”

Drummer Chris Adler states, "Since we took the time off to write our new record, several well known tour opportunities and offers did hit the table - many discussions occurred late last year, but at the time we were uncomfortable committing to the projected lineups. It’s a tough line to walk weighing opportunity vs. what you consider the intention and integrity of the project. You have to know yourself and respect your audience or you will lose step very quickly. We are heavy metal band – we’re not interested in trying to sell a record to everyone. We write “ugly” music for “ugly” people and we have no intentions of lightening things up for more appeal. If you know of us and don’t like us now, you never will and we aren’t missing you.
When discussions began with Slayer about a US run together, we knew this needed to happen. We've done shows together in the UK and let me tell you, it is one of the most intense and brutal nights of music I have ever witnessed both on and off the stage. This will not be a normal heavy metal tour, this is roaming devastation. As a life long fan of heavy music, this is the show that I would want to see - this is the show that the fans deserve - this is the show that will raise the bar and this is the show that will not be forgotten."
LAMB OF GOD may introduce new material from their forthcoming album on the Unholy Alliance Tour.

WALL OF DEATH!!
http://ozzfest.com/timages/page/media/WallofDeath.mov

metalsped said:
The Wall of Death has to be one of the stupidest things ever.

I have nothing against moshing, but why people want to turn a music show into a full contact sport is beyond me. The last thing I want to do is be enjoying a show when suddenly the band tells it's fans to run into each other.

Yay!

4acidbath4 said:
The Unholy Alliance
Official Press Release:
LAMB OF GOD joins forces with Slayer
A true unholy alliance. LAMB OF GOD, one of the biggest headlining metal acts in the US joins forces with Slayer with support from friends in Children of Bodom and Mastodon for their first US tour since The Sounds Of The Underground 2005 Festival almost one year ago. LAMB OF GOD are currently at home in Richmond Virginia recording their sophomore Epic Records recording (8/06) with Producer Machine (Clutch, King Crimson and LOG’s ground breaking Epic Records debut 'Ashes Of the Wake)(2004).'

According to Revolver Magazine who recognized the band with the honor of Album of the Year 2004 states, “the entire metal community is watching their every move…. and nearly a decade as one of the underground’s foremost purveyors of extreme metal…”
“Civilization as we know it may indeed be on a flaming rocket ride to hell, but here’s hoping we can all hang around long enough to witness Lamb of God terrorizing the mainstream with their angry, articulate music.”

Drummer Chris Adler states, "Since we took the time off to write our new record, several well known tour opportunities and offers did hit the table - many discussions occurred late last year, but at the time we were uncomfortable committing to the projected lineups. It’s a tough line to walk weighing opportunity vs. what you consider the intention and integrity of the project. You have to know yourself and respect your audience or you will lose step very quickly. We are heavy metal band – we’re not interested in trying to sell a record to everyone. We write “ugly” music for “ugly” people and we have no intentions of lightening things up for more appeal. If you know of us and don’t like us now, you never will and we aren’t missing you.
When discussions began with Slayer about a US run together, we knew this needed to happen. We've done shows together in the UK and let me tell you, it is one of the most intense and brutal nights of music I have ever witnessed both on and off the stage. This will not be a normal heavy metal tour, this is roaming devastation. As a life long fan of heavy music, this is the show that I would want to see - this is the show that the fans deserve - this is the show that will raise the bar and this is the show that will not be forgotten."
LAMB OF GOD may introduce new material from their forthcoming album on the Unholy Alliance Tour.

WALL OF DEATH!!
http://ozzfest.com/timages/page/media/WallofDeath.mov

You should post this on a forum like Blabbermouth.net.

By the way, you should also try not to copy every damn press release about metalcore/nu metal bands that goes out. One, it's annoying. Two, people here in this board don't really care that much.

But Lamb of God is not all bad.

At least Mastodon is from Atlanta >_>

I think Children of Bodom and Mastodon are fairly skilled, though I am not a huge fan of either. Slayer... is Slayer. Its funny, and fun. I can't take their music seriously. And its a lot of noise =p Lamb of God... is just noise. They make multiple albums, but every song is so similar. At least groups like Cannibal Corpse involve some unique elements in each song.

The only bands I would go to see are Bodom and Mastodon, and I would much rather see them headlining their own shows. I'll let the Hot Topic kiddies take this one.

metalsped said:
The Wall of Death has to be one of the stupidest things ever.
No shit. Everytime I see that, I wonder just what company/promoter can afford to insure that nonsense. Note the twit taking photos with the cell phone. "Ah, the memories." :puke:
I think Children of Bodom and Mastodon are fairly skilled, though I am not a huge fan of either. Slayer... is Slayer. Its funny, and fun. I can't take their music seriously.
COB is slipping in my opinion. They have put out some fairly skilled efforts, but I think they're getting sloppy.

Wrong.

Dolamite S. Biffle said:
I personally like Lamb Of God, but like AngraRules said this is not the place to post this kind of stuff.

People that listen to prog or power can also listen to other types of metal, and this is a metal forum. Right?? I myself listen to all types of metal.:headbang:

AMBR said:
No shit. Everytime I see that, I wonder just what company/promoter can afford to insure that nonsense.

I can just see Evergrey exhorting their fans to divide up and then run into each other. That would be...surrealistic.

4acidbath4 said:
People that listen to prog or power can also listen to other types of metal, and this is a metal forum. Right?? I myself listen to all types of metal.:headbang:

I like both basketball and football, but you don't see me posting topics about the Dallas Cowboys on a basketball site.