Lamb of god

probably my favourite band
ashes of the wake is my favourite

but then again i dont like black and death metal

Its heavier? Maybe he meant he doesn't listen to heavier stuff, still I don't find it related to LOG o_O

I never really criticized them, I just expressed my extreme lack of interest in hearing them, especially based on the descriptions given by people on both sides of the issue. See?

Even you said they "play the same type of metal" as Pantera. Dude, I hate Pantera! I hate their type of metal, and I hate that it got so popular with all these new kids. I hate that they all thought Pantera was the very definition of metal, when there had already been so much amazing metal before them, most of which was far superior to them. I also hated their tough-guy persona.

But for you I will try to make an effort to hear something from NAG.

I advise you do so...
About the Pantera influence... Yes it's obviously there, but they're worlds heavier than Pantera ever dreamed of being (this coming from a die hard Pantera fan). Imo, they're better than Pantera...

Also, you'd be hard pressed to find traces of the influence on NAG and BTP.

God Forbid is actually pretty cool. I like Constitution of Treason or whatever the fuck that album was called

I actually like their newer stuff better than their older stuff, and New American Gospel fucking sucked. I only listen to them occasionally though, and compared to alot of the other bands that are mainstream today, Lamb of God really aren't that bad. I'm not saying that they're great either though.

i mean they've got their own style, they deliver hit songs in metal(which is tough to do anymore), one of the better drummers of modern music, heavy as black balls and one HELL of a vocalist. looks like a win to me

I actually like Sacrament. One of those guilty pleasures that I have for some tough guy metal, bit like early Devildriver.
Never got around to checking out earlier LOG.
Really worth it?
Better than all the other thrash out there?