Languages

Some French (3 years in high school, and my father speaks it fluently) and some Spanish (1 semester in college and the fact that I live in Southern California). Wanna learn Norwegian or Finnish, but that's not really practical for my situation!

As I'm german, my German is very good hehehe! But I'M also half spanish so I speak spanish nealry as well as German, followed by also a very high english vocabulary and 7 years of french.
I'm prepared to conquer the world.......

english, japanese, mandarin

can hold a conversation in thai, cantonese, cambodian, and dutch but it's been a while, so maybe you shouldn't count those.

!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm not the only israeli here????
THAT'S SURPRISING!
say, are you coming to the Ancient Rites/Salem/Lehavot show? heard the rumors about a Marduk show? and the Mayhem one? both spread by Raven Music so there's a good chance they're true....
i also speak hebrew and english, and very very very little Arabic, Italian and Norwegian, 'bout 20 words of each.

I speak Finnish and English fluently, and I can follow a conversation in Swedish, but couldn't hold up one. :) In school I studied some German, so with some help from a dictionary I can read German texts.

I also understand most of what my two Danish friends talk about in Danish.

I speak English and I know a small bit of Latin. I studied Latin for a few years, but I'm quite out of practice. I seriously do have a problem understanding some dialects, however. I can't make out most ebonics or redneck talk.

Heheheheh.

"Billy Bob! Getcher' butt in hea an help yer pa with the 'ol chevy! I reckon yer ma will be a-callin' us fer some supper soon!"

"Yo! Tyrone! WAZZUP! Whatchu doin', Homie?! What's goin' down on the West Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiide??! Hey, you watch it boy...I'll bust a cap in yo' ass!"

They're oddly similar in a way, aren't they? For some reason they both involve a lot of words starting or ending in an apostrophe...

The worst, however, is Teenage Girl High School Yearbook Write-up.

ACTUAL SAMPLE: "Thx to my girlz: BS.#1.5 only u.PA My dad lives there.GP r u w/ me? IF How r u?SZ I get so..KL The soulsistas Speedy Spanky Spiney. BR girlz the shubsh vere difficult but George picked us! Chali! I been thru livewires & lettucewraps &MKShaqattax; U ain't gotta b rich but... much luv and good luck!"

This monstrosity was, believe it or not, written by an A-average student.