Last album you bought ?

Miltbrand said:
That is such a classic!!!

Tomorrow I´ll get 'Serenades/Crestfallen'!

It's really hard to get them seperately these days...like Alice in chains' Jar of Flies and Sap which I was lucky enough to get seperately so now people think I'm cool

paradoxile said:
It's really hard to get them seperately these days...like Alice in chains' Jar of Flies and Sap which I was lucky enough to get seperately so now people think I'm cool

I got Jar Of Flies/SAP on a 2cd about 10 years ago. I never knew it was out execpt on this 2cd! Anyway, JoF/SAP is an awesome (2/)album!!!

Anathema - Serenades/Crestfallen cd
Autumn Leaves - As Night Conquers Day cd
Carcass - Wake Up And Smell The Carcass cd

Miltbrand said:
Rata Blanca - Canciones Buscadas digicd

What is a guy from Denmark buying Rata Blanca stuff? lol weird, but cool. Not that I am the biggest Rata Blanca fan, but I've seen then a couple of times live, and met the guys like 3 years ago in a party. Cool people.

:headbang:

wolfrider1 said:
What is a guy from Denmark buying Rata Blanca stuff? lol weird, but cool. Not that I am the biggest Rata Blanca fan, but I've seen then a couple of times live, and met the guys like 3 years ago in a party. Cool people.

:headbang:

For a couple of years I´ve had some Rata Blanca and Mago De Oz (really fucking cool stuff too!) songs on my computer! I decided that it was about time I finally got some Rata Blanca on cd, so I got this 'greatest hits' cd with them....

Rata Blanca
other_thumbup.gif

Mago de Oz
other_thumbdown.gif
other_thumbdown.gif
other_thumbdown.gif

Fleurety - Min Tid Skal Komme cd
Mötley Crüe - Classic (Best Of) cd
Twisted Sister - The Best Of Twisted Sister cd
Manic Street Preachers - Generation Terrorists cd

(The latter 3 cost me no more than 100 DKR = 16$ in all)

Hey, if anyone wants to see my collection: http://www.pop.nu/en/show_collection.asp?user=5143
Yeah, I know I´m a show off cunt! :oops:

Yesterday I bought:

Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness
Nevermore - Nevermore

The Devin Townsend Band - Synchestra
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin!

(As for Rata BLanca, I don't really like them, i've seen them opening for Judas Priest, and also got to know Walter Giardino the guitar player, if you guive him an acoustic guitar hes not that good)

Miltbrand said:
Mago De Oz
Now Mago de Oz are cool, aren't they? I bought a dvd recently, entitled "Resacosix en Hispania", unfortunatly it's without English subtitles, but the videos/live performances are quite entertaining. Also used to like Heroes del Silencio back in the early 90s. And that's about the only two Spanish rock/metal bands I can think of...

U2 - The Joshua Tree lp
U2 - Rattle And Hum 2lp
U2 - Desire 12"
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire lp
U2 - Boy lp

These five for only about 18$!!!

Androz said:
The Devin Townsend Band - Synchestra
Banco del Mutuo Soccorso - Darwin!

Banco?!??! BANCO?!?!??!

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso is known in your country?

Did you know other italian prog staff?

Miltbrand: Anthrax is one of the best band in this universe and maybe, actualy, the best live band (with Bush e Bello) in the whole metal hystory!!!
I 'moshed' with John Bush in summer 04.... :D

Wayward son said:
Banco?!??! BANCO?!?!??!

Banco Del Mutuo Soccorso is known in your country?

Did you know other italian prog staff?
Well, Banco is not known in my country, but I Love Italian prog, appart from Banco I listen to:
Premiata Forneira Marconi
Museo Rosenbach
Quella Vecchia Locanda

Androz said:
Well, Banco is not known in my country, but I Love Italian prog, appart from Banco I listen to:
Premiata Forneira Marconi
Museo Rosenbach
Quella Vecchia Locanda

You're a fuckin' genius!
Try to find somthing about Area (arbeith mach frei, Maledetti, crac!, 1978), a total rock-prog-jazz experience!

Now, i'm playing Seru Giran ;)

Miltbrand said:
U2 - The Joshua Tree lp
U2 - Rattle And Hum 2lp
U2 - Desire 12"
U2 - The Unforgettable Fire lp
U2 - Boy lp

These five for only about 18$!!!

I got those on Records when I was in high school...except Desire and Boy...
but I do have the War LP.
Josua Tree is one of my favorite albums ever.