Last Album You Listened to in Full?

809216697_5_Nrp-.jpeg

Great album !

Evile - Infected Nations

To me, the cd sounds better. It may be my record player, but something about hearing that album on vinyl sounds..... Off..... The slow parts on a few songs sound REALLY slow, and everything seems to sound deep.... I mean like, wrong string deep, not like bass deep. Does that make sense to anyone?

Evile - Infected Nations

To me, the cd sounds better. It may be my record player, but something about hearing that album on vinyl sounds..... Off..... The slow parts on a few songs sound REALLY slow, and everything seems to sound deep.... I mean like, wrong string deep, not like bass deep. Does that make sense to anyone?

No, not really.. the vinyl usually sounds better if you ask me. Maybe because it's a more modern album it doesn't benefit from the lovely sound you get from vinyl though, I dunno.

Pantera-reinventing-the-steel-f.jpg

Evile - Infected Nations

Yes. It sounds like you could possibly have your turntable on the wrong speed though? The songs will always sound a lot warmer on vinyl, but they should always be exactly the same speed.

Dream Theater - Awake
Dream Theater - Black Clouds and Silver Linings

*sigh*
Enough of that for now I think.
Going through "As the Palaces Burn" by Lamb of God right now.

Yes. It sounds like you could possibly have your turntable on the wrong speed though? The songs will always sound a lot warmer on vinyl, but they should always be exactly the same speed.

The record says 33 1/3, but my record player says 33? That may be why..... Unless its supposed to mean the same thing?

Yeah man it means the same. Have you tried it on 45RPM? It is very very common for mistakes to be made like that in printing. My record player has seen better days. The belt is a little slack now so the turntable is slightly slower than it should be. I have pretty much over-used it haha. I need to get a new one soon :)

333.jpg