Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre
Nevermore - Dead Heart in a Dead World
Testament - The New Order
Sleep - Holy Mountain
Lamb of God - New American Gospel
Onslaught - The Force

That was my weekend of music. :D

Vektor - Black Future

Again last night while killing zombies. Some parts of my vinyl sound fine, others sound slow. I dunno, I give up. :lol:

Is it an old turntable man? It might just be that the belt has slowed down over the years... I don't know. Sucks you can't really appreciate your records properly though.

Also, I can't believe nobody got the joke in my last post :p

violator-chemicalassault-front.jpg

Is it an old turntable man? It might just be that the belt has slowed down over the years... I don't know. Sucks you can't really appreciate your records properly though.

No, its from like 2003..... Hhhmm.... Whats odd is that the record seemed to play fine, and when the side ended I pulled the little ball of dust off the needle, and the next side sounded slow. WTF?

amon amartth - with oden on our side

amon amarth - twilight of the thundergod

can't wait to hear their upcoming stuff :D if i'm right, they are now in the writing process

No, its from like 2003..... Hhhmm.... Whats odd is that the record seemed to play fine, and when the side ended I pulled the little ball of dust off the needle, and the next side sounded slow. WTF?

The little balls of dust are unavoidable (unless you have an entirely dustless home, which is impossible haha) but they won't cause the record to play slow.

I wish I was from your end and I'd pop round and have a look it it man!